MEETING

Nicole's POV

Hello I'm Nicole Taylor, 18 years old. I'm a proud lipstick lesbian, a model. They call me the Queen Bee. I'm a bitch.

I'm on my way to school, riding my black ducati. It's the first day of school, my last year in high school. I parked my ducati and I've decided to roam around the school, while I'm marching in the corridor, as usual they are all looking at me, maybe they are wondering why the QUEEN BEE has a new look.

*ring ring*

*Chesca Calling*

"zup?"

"Hi Nick! where are you? I went to your house but you're not there."

"I'm at school already, why?"

"WHAT?! are drugs or something? As far as I remember our first class will start at 10 am it's only 9:30. I just wanna see you before school but you're already there so I'll just see you later."

"Ches, I'm not on drugs okay? I just don't want to be late. Just text me if you're at school already. Bye."

That's Chesca my best friend. She's the only person I trust besides my family of course except my dad, don't ask me why. Chesca is a very supportive and bitchy friend. I love her as my own sister.

~

*ring ring*

*Chesca calling*

"Nick! where are you?" Chesca asked over the phone

"Tell me where you are I'll just go there."

"I'm still at the main gate, I'll wait for you here! bye!"

~

"Zup?" I greeted Chesca

"Nick! oh my God! you look beautiful with your hair!"

"Oh thanks. is it nice?" I asked touching my hair

"It's awesome!" She beamed

I dyed my hair pink with some sky blue, white and violet on the tips, it's my last year in high school better to change my features.

"Nick have you heard the news?" she asked while we are walking to our first subject

"What news?" I asked

"There's a transferee and some others said she's beautiful."

"So? what I'm supposed to do? welcome her with open arms?" I asked sarcastically

"Sometimes I forgot that you're still the Queen bee"

"And don't forget that I'm your best friend too" I rolled my eyes on her

~

We sat at the back of the class, don't get me wrong, we are not one of those students who don't give a shit about their grades, in fact me and Chesca are one of those outstanding students here. After a while our teacher entered the room.

"Hi class, I'm Ms. Jaymee Martin your English and home room teacher, I'm 23 years old. any questions?"

James raised his hand, one the jerks. Let me guess his question is nonsense.

"Ms. do you have a boyfriend?"

See? I told you.

"I have a fiance. any other question?" Ms. Martin answered

James raised his hand again. seriously he don't know when to shut the fuck up.

"It is a boy or girl?"