ZOE?

Nick

after we took our breakfast and took a shower we went straight to school, I've decided to use my car instead of my ducati. thank God we're not late. As we sat on our place chesca spoke.

"why cris wearing your clothes?" she asked

"she slept at my house for our project."

"oh. So you're friends now?"

"hmmm yes."

"more than friends?"

here we go again! Teasing me like Cris is not around.

"ches?"

"yes?"

"shut up."

"bitch!"

"I love you too."

Ms. Martin entered the room and to my surprise she's with someone

"Ohmygod! Is that zoe?!" I asked chesca

"yes" she act like she's not surprise

"you know her?" cris pointed at zoe

"yes. I know her."

"okay class. We have a new student again. Please introduce your self Ms." Ms. Martin

"Hi. I'm Zoe Miller." Zoe look at me with silly smirk

"anything to say more Ms. Miller?" Ms. Martin asked

"nothing Ms."

Miller! Miller! Miller! She'll always that bitch I used to know.

"okay. You can sit next to Ms. Anderson"

"thanks ms."

Zoe walk towards our direction and the next thing I knew she kissed me at my nose, I look at Cris who look dumbfounded and I can see the jealousy in her face.

"Hi babe! Nice to see you again."

"Hello babe. Nice to see again too. But You can sit down now the whole class is staring at us."

"oh sorry." She smirked

~

the bell rang, as ms. Martin reminded us about our project and cris stormed out of our room. Me, zoe and chesca walked to our next class.

"you told me you'll be attending class next week but I'm not surprise that you're here already, you're full of surprise after all" chesca spoke

"you know?!" I asked chesca

"Yep. She texted me last week, I thought You know0."

"Why the hell you're here anyways?!" I asked zoe

"well your father sent me here to look over you."

"fuck you! I told you, you don't have to obey him!"

"but that's not all. I want to bond with you again, just like before."

"whatever. Where are you staying by the way?"

"I'm staying at the nearest hotel here. Your dad is paying for it"

"I hate him! I swear!"

dad knows how to make my life miserable! Not that I don't like zoe here, i hate him for acting like he's still my father. Well for me I don't have father anymore.

"oh! Oh! The girl who sat next to you at our english class, she looks jealous when I kissed you. Hahaha"

"it's not funny zoe, cris is my friend so don't make fun of her, please."