MAKE LOVE (PART II)

"Claim me" cris said

I smiled and kissed her fully in her lips passionately. I massaged her boobs using my both hands.

"Nicole.." cris moaned my name in between our kisses.

I broke our kiss and stared to her beautiful brown eyes "I really love you Cristine"

She poked my nose and said "Show me taylor"

i chuckled and went down to her wet pussy.

I spread her legs wide open, i licked her wet pussy slowly. "Oh yeah. Love that" cris moaned.

I grinned knowing that she's loving what I'm doing to her.

I stopped licking her pussy, "why did you fucking stopped babe?" Cris protested.

I giggled "relax babe" I said as I licked my middle finger, I inserted my finger to her pussy,
My eyes widen. "Taylor, please gentle, it hurts." Cris said

I looked up to her "You're... you're a virgin?" I asked in disbelief

"I will explain later babe, can.. can you just continue?"

I smiled knowing she's still a fucking goddamn virgin "Aye aye princess"

.........

"yeah. yeah. oh yes. I'm gonna cum baby." cris moaned

I started to pump her harder, her juices and some blood coated my fingers, yeah Fingers.

"OH MY GOD!" she shouted and she released her organism.

I released my fingers from her and licked it with my eyes closed. 'hmmm heaven'

"eww" cris teased, I looked to her sternly "don't 'eww' me Cristine" I laid next to her as she place her head to my chest and hug my tummy. "Explain now, Wilson"

she sighed "you know that I've slept with almost of the girls to my old school right?" I nodded "but I didn't let them to touch me, princess."

"but why? why me?" I asked, God! I'm so confused right now.

"didn't let them to touch me because I know it's just a one night fucking stand and I promise myself that I'll give my virginity to the person that I'm sure that I love and I can be in the rest of my life." she said

"you.. you wanna be with me in the rest of your life?" I said almost a whisper

she looked up to me, she raised her right eyebrow "Why? you don't want to be with me for the rest of your life?"

"silly Of course I do. that would be perfect." I giggled

"Great to know."

ZUP! ZUP! ZUP! hahaha Hi! Sorry Short UD.