Chapter5

Heyyyy guys!!
Finally fifth update is here!!
Hope you all enjoy!:)
Happy reading:)

Manahil P.O.V

"GOOD MORNING SARA!!" I yelled as I entered into her room. She fell down from the bed immediately. Oh I forgot to tell she was sleeping. And because I yell so hard she feel from the bed. *smiling cheekily*

"KIA AZAAB HAI MAHI!!???" She said removing the blanket from her face reveling her messy hairs and night suit.

"good news hai good news!!" I said making her stand and she kept cursing me under her breath. 

"First go take a bath, brush your teeth, wear something good and then I will tell you!" I said pushing her into the washroom and closed the door. Such a sleepy head she is.... I thought smiling. While she was in the washroom I cleaned her messy room and put everything into its place. Careless chick!

Meanwhile the door burst open and she came wearing a purple jeans and black top. Ajeeb combination like her;)

"Soo what was the good news!? Haan! By the way nothing is good more than my sleep but... Still go ahead!" She said drying her hairs with a towel. I went up to her and snatch the towel away from her smirking.

"What?!" She asked me with wide eyes.

I hold her one hand and put it on my shoulder and place my one hand on her waist and the next hand was intertwined. Simply doing a couple dance. Well she's a girl and I am a boy! I started moving around with her slowly. She was also smirking. Meri dost hai samaj gae hogi..!!!!

'Will you please stop doing this?!" She asked me and I shook my head indicating a 'No'.

"Please! Pretty please!" She said pouting.

"If your are saying pretty to me than OKAY but if your are saying preety to PLEASE than NO WAY!" I stated. And she rolled her eyes.

"Okayyyy preety you!" She said and I stepped back.

"Guess what, WE ARE GOING TO DO THE WORLD TOUR!!!" I yelled and hugged her so tight she stumbled but right then balanced herself.

"Don't tell me??" She asked in disbelieve.

"Yes yes SARA dad just told me this morning and I just cannot wait to tell you this Good news!" I said on her shoulder.

"Okay if you broke the hug and tell me exactly everything then I can believe you!" She said and I broke the hug. We both sat on the bed. You must be thinking why she didn't react that her room is actually looks like a room now is because that I did it whenever we go through this type of situation.

"Okay listen, this morning when I woke up I go to the bathroom and take a bath along doing tooth brush as it saves time and water. Then I came out and trying to find a good pair of Jeans and shirt and then finally I got what I am wearing right now and after that-" she cut me off.

"JUST SHUT UP AND GET TO THE MAIN THING!! Or else!!!" She warned me pointing her index. I nodded my head.

"Okay dad just told me that as our collage is finished so it's time to fulfill our wish!! Our childhood wish to tour the whole world once. So he said me to decide the time and date and then inform him. He also talked to your dad and he agreed as well. so just the thing left for us is to do the SHOPPING!!" I yelled and we both started doing the most craziest dance.