chapter twelve (coincidence)

I pull up when I heard what they said.
I turn around and look but nothing could I see. They were long gone.

Didn't they recognize you? I ask. That is what I don't know, Joyce replied. I start the engine again and took off. I connected Joyce's phone to my motorcycle, I look through and as I have imagine it was a medium range tracker.

I pull up at a stop. Why are you stopping? Joanna ask.
I look at her and she begin to say her worrisome things.
They will get to us in a any minute. She said. Yea that is why you have to take the cab. I have to distract them.

What? You are leaving us? Joanna questioned.
I look at her fearless but worried face.
No I'm not leaving you. Then... I raise the phone in hand. They made a look to each other, asking what I meant by that.

There is a tracker here and that is why they found you. They will probably follow this. Since it isn't a long range tracker, I have to let them find me. I told them.

Please be safe Joyce said and I nodded.
Can you please at least tell us your name? Joanna ask.
Not now I said and start the engine.
I will return your phone I said and drove off on a low speed. I watch through the mirror as they stop a cab.

I divert my way , and not on a top speed. I join an alleyway and soon I was standing in the trees. The trees planted in lines like in my hometown.
Just like where I first rescue Angel.
I stop and hop down from the motorcycle and I felt my phone beeping.
I look the ID and it was Joanna.

Hello, Joanna spoke. Are you on your way here? I ask what I already know.
Not yet , she said and told me what had happened briefly and told me I will get the details when they get to my home.

I wanted to rush home but no I have to test my ability against real opponents.
Not longer than I had hang up, the sound of a car and probably a motorcycle approaches.

I take the remote for my motorcycle and put on my mask. This time not a helmet but my real mask.
The mask my teacher gave me. I stood still watching six guys out from the van and two on the motorcycle.

I took out five stars in one hand and my sword resting on my back. I watch as one guy on the motorcycle take out a gun.
This is what I hate, I really hate guns. They are something that is able to compete with me in speed.
I should say they are fast as me, sometimes faster than me.

I look at them and my whole body felt the urge to kill them all. I look at them and the trigger was pulled.
Yea I knew it, I made a quick accurate dash-away from the bullet which found a tree as a target.
And by the time the second bullet was about to fly , I had already threw a dart, which successfully hit the assailant's hand making the gun drop unconditionally.

I run over and hit his abdomen, I turn over to the remaining three who were already in a fighting stance. I punch two of them down and the one on the motor pull out a gun but this time , he couldn't shoot before I strike him with a dart which landed on his throat
One down, three on the ground struggling and four rushing over.
Stop! A voice shouted from behind them which made them turn around.
They bow slightly to him. A thick tall man. Probably in his forties. Well built, with a black short hair, his eyes red like a smoker, his countenance alone is to be feared. But not me. Is he by chance Frost? The thought suddenly hit me and I got more furious.

As the man approach a full gang followed.
The four retreated over to their side.
The man move a bit closer to me.
Hey ! Who are you? He asks. Me? I'm me, I said mockingly.
He smile and move a bit closer. Why don't you duel me? I just want to see your skills. Yea probably he wants to know my teacher I thought.