title of your story

Chapter Four

I spun around and saw Megatron standing there wagging his tail.

"Come here buddy." I said in a baby voice. He ran over to me and started licking me. I just sat there and pet him for a while. Eventually I got tired of being there so I walked up to the house and said goodbye to everyone as they were all about to leave.

"Hey, where have you been?" my mom asked as she put some left over food in the back seat of the car.

"At the beach." I said shrugging my shoulders. She sighed and got in the passenger seat while I hopped in the back.

"Make sure the food doesn't tip over." Robert said as he pulled out of the driveway.

When we got home it was nearly dark so I figured if I was going to go anywhere I'd have to go now.

"Hey, mom, can I go to the store real quick? I need some gum." I asked politely.

"Yeah, but hurry back. It's getting late." she replied.

"'kay, thanks." I said and hurried out to my car and got in.

As I was driving to the store I noticed something in the bushes but didn't take much notice of it.

I got to the store and went in to get a pack of mint flavored gum and came out opening the pack and popping a piece in my mouth before getting back in the car.

I put the car in reverse and started backing up. I thought I heard a thump of the car hitting something but when I looked back there was nothing there.