Chapter 7- The Note

Adriane's POV

Second day of school. I hope nothing bad would happen today.

I opened the curtains and the raise of the sun welcomed me.

I noticed that Kieth's window was still closed. Well, he was my neighbor since the first time we came here. And i guess it was his room that is facing my front window. I always spot him there.

As soon as I finished preparing myself, I grab my things and went downstairs.

"Good morning darling!!!" mom said. She was in the kitchen preparing the breakfast.

"Good morning." I greeted back while placing my bag in the stool.

"Im sorry, I won't eat my breakfast here. Jamie and I are planning to eat our breakfast together. So maybe i'll just pack it." I said while finding a container.

"Are you sure?" She asked then I nod.

"okay then." She smiled

"By the way mom, I might come home late next week because we'll be preparing our club for the club day."

"Sure. Just be home safe."she said and I reassured her with a smile. I put the container inside my bag and get it.

"I gotta go mom."

"Wait about what you said last night. About Kieth and Cassie."

"Yeah. What about that?" I asked

"Well just be careful around them. Specially with Cassie. Because the way you told me about her? I think she obsessed." She whispered.

I chuckled.

"Hahaha. I think so! But no worries." I smiled

"I need to go mom " I said while I went to the door.

"Bye honey!!!" She said while waving goodbye.

As soon as I went outside, the bus stopped infront of me.

I enter the bus then I saw one vacant seat at the right side in the center. When I sat down, there was a guy beside me, wearing a black jacket , a sunglasses and an earphone.

I also saw his white watch on his wrist. It's the only white thing that he wore. Weird.

He looked familiar but I can't see his face .......

"Didn't you know that staring is bad?" I almost jumped in my sit when he suddenly spoke.

"Oh i'm sorry, I-I'm not staring." I said as I look infront.

I saw him smirk, and then he continued looking outside the window

That smirk.

I get my phone and texted Jamie that I was already on my way to school. I brought my phone back to my bag and fixed my hair.

I stood up in the bus as soon we got there. Before I go down, I looked at him again then already notice that he was already staring at me. I thought staring was bad?

Though I can't see his eyes because of the glasses I felt my cheeks blushed. No way.

---------

Kieth's POV

I saw her looking at me. I mean staring at me. Is it kinda awkward?

I went jogging earlier so I was wearing a jacket and a sunglasses.

I'll be changing my uniform later in school since I have my uniform in the locker.

"Didn't you know that staring is bad?" I said while looking outside still didn't looking at her.

"Oh I'm sorry.i-I'm not staring." She said looking in front.

I smirked. I really found her funny though.

When she stand up, maybe already going down, I looked at her then she looked back at me. .

The first thing I saw in her was........... her eyes. It's beautiful.

I saw her cheeks turned pink then she continued to go down.

I don't even knew why I'd looked at her.

I noticed that we were studying at the same school. So I went down after her.

But I think she didn't notice me. Good thing.

I went straight at the boy's locker room so I can change my clothes.

When I opened my locker, I saw a note saying :

"Your mine. Mine alone."
-unknown

Why would she even wrote unknown, If I already knew her? I really hate girls! They can be predictable and unpredictable at the same time. There a headache for me.

Ughhhh. What should i do? How can avoid her? I'm sure that Cassie did this.

"Hey dude! What's that????" Tristan asked while He get the note from me.

"Woah! Woah! What's that????" William and jack asked as soon as they entered the locker room.

"Woah! Your mine. Mine alone." Jack said as he copied Cassie's voice.

"Hahahahahhaha" William and tristan laughed.

"She's really into you, dude!" Tristan said.

"So what's the plan?" Kurt asked as he went out from the shower room.

"What plan do you mean?" I asked looking confused.

"We couldn't just make a plan. She's still a girl." William said.

" I have a plan!" Jack said with his eyes twinkling in excitement.

-----------

What do you think is Jack's plan?

*read the next chapters!