Chapter 23- Into the woods

Kieth's POV

I didn't really planned this. I just texted her that I'll be borrowing her tonight because I don't want her to spend her time with that jerk. Now I don't know where we're going, Ugh. Why did I even texted that?

"Really, Kieth. Where are we going?" She smug and I smirked without really knowing where we're going. I just let my hand drove the Ferrari car again towards somewhere.

***

I stopped the car in front of the fences with the signage of 'No trespassing'. I glance at Adriane with her eyebrows arch because of confusion. 'Where are we?' she asks. I brought a flashlight with me as I went out of the car and told Adriane to follow me quietly. The fences were already opened wide which was just covered with the plywood sign. I removed first the plywood that is hanging on the fence so we could make our way through.

"Can you hold the flashlight?" I requested. I widen the fence first and hop through it then I faced Adriane who's now turning her back.

"Wait! Where are you going!?" I asked.

"Duh! I'm going home!." she obviously stated and started to walk again.

"I'm going to show you something." I utter and hoping for her to look back.

"It's amazing." I added and then she stopped.

"What is it?" she sighed and faced me.

"You have to go through the fence first." I pointed the fence.

"Can't you see the sign? It says no trespassing and that's what you're clearly doing." she defended.

I sighed.

"I was the one who discovered this place and I'm also the one who put that sign so that no one can invaid here."

"What do you mean discover? Is there even a place that was undiscovered?" she cross her arms through her chest. This girl is stubborn. She will fight for what she believes in.

"I don't think so. But just.."I groaned. "trust me. You're the first person I ever brought here." I stared at her. She looked deeply into my eyes as if she was in a deep thought. She sighed and rolled her eyes.

"Fine. Just make sure it had to be truly amazing." she gave up.

"I swear." I grinned as I helped her hop into the fence. I held her hand as we walk through the forest while my other hand was carrying the flashlight.

"It's going to be long walk but I'll tell you, it's gonna be worth it."

"You better make sure." She utter and held tightly into my hand. I glance at my watch and it was already 6:30 pm. I know that her mom would get worried so I already asked permission to her if I can borrow Adriane tonight. Good thing her mom likes me, I doesn't had a hard time asking. I smirk to myself.

I didn't know to myself why we ended up in this place. All I know was, I kinda missed going here. It is true that I was the one who discovered this amazing place and also with the fact that I never brought anyone here. I didn't know what came into my mind why I brought Adriane here. Maybe because I thought she've never been into an adventures like this because she always stay at home.

"By the way, who is that guy with you earlier?" I asks. I hate to bring up that jerk as a topic but I had to know who he is.

"Who?" she ask back. I groaned.

"The jer- I mean the GUY you're......hugging at the third floor." I rolled my eyes and stopped walking. I faced her and let go of her hand.

"The jerk I was hug- oh you mean, Andrew?" She chuckled.