Chapter 21- Conditions

(UNEDITED CHAPTER.)

Kieth's POV

Where is she? I told her to meet me at the parking lot at 7:00, but she's still not here....

I glanced at the my watch and it was already 7:30 pm.

Don't she ever think of dumping me.

Dammit. Why didn't i think of that? It's possible that Adriane will dump me, but can't she just tell me right in front of my face her answer instead of running away!?

I borrowed my mom's car with me because i was stubborn to ride a bus. Besides, if Adriane needs a ride, i can give her a lift. If she wanted to.

I narrowed my eyebrows as I saw a girl coming from a far. It was dark, and only the light posts was the source of light. I can't see her face clearly, but i've got a feeling that it's Adriane. Well, who else can be here at this night?

Am I hallucinating?'

The girl comes nearer and nearer until I saw it's Adriane.

Whoo! I thought she'll dump me.

She faced me with her arms across her chest and was still wearing our school uniform while her bag was hanging on her shoulder.

I fake a cough, trying to start the conversation.

"So...what is your answer?" I asked nervously.

"My answer is a yes." She answered looking straight into my eyes.

Yes! I grinned.

I jump in the air in my thoughts as I took a relief sigh. I looked at her and noticed that she was still was crossing her arms and her left eyebrow was raised.

"In three condition." She followed.

"What!?" I exclaimed. This is incredible. Why does she need to have any conditions? I just need her help! Isn't she generous enough?

"Well you leave me with no choice, you acted like as i was the only girl you know to pretend as your girlfriend, when you can choose a lot of girls here. So to summarize it up, if you wanted me to be your PRETEND girlfriend, you need to accept my conditions." she blurted out.

Oh well, she also left me with no choice. If i could just pick another girl, i would definitely have done it before. But certainly, they wouldn't think that I was being serious with my relationships.

"Fine. So what is it?" I asked stubbornly.

"First, you need to encourage a lot of students to join Glee club."

What? Encourage to join glee club?

"What? Why? How can I do that? I don't even know anything about that club" i defended. I seriously don't know anything about that club. And besides I quit joining club starting when our band vanished.

"Well it's your own strategy, Mr. Lobrent. You had to make a lot of students join glee club." She said.

I took a heavy sigh. I wonder what happened with there club. She won't consider that as her condition if it was really needed.

"Fine. Is that it?"

"Aren't you listening? I told you it's three conditions." She snapped. What is going on with her mood? She's peevish and grumpy. Is she PMS-ing?

I narrowed my eyebrows and look at her intently. She ignored my gaze and continued talking.

What the heck is wrong with her!?