Chapter #32

I love writers blocks yes I do. I love writers blocks how bout you?

A week later Beau and I were hanging out again like the old days when we were in a relationship except we weren’t doing anything serious. We weren't dating yet , just being friends. I didn't want to go straight into a relationship after we made up - He needed to gain the trust that he had lost - and it was too soon. The other boys had been really surprised that I had forgiven Beau , they didn't expect it at all.

*FLASHBACK TO SLEEPOVER*

I must of fell asleep right after Beau walked out of my room as I didn't remember much after that. I woke up hearing lots of yelling downstairs so I managed to drag my ass out of my bed and walk down to see what was going on. All the boys were down in the kitchen in their pajamas and had been attempting to make waffles but were failing terribly.

"No don't do that" Luke was telling Skip who was pouring milk into the mixture. "We already have enough"

"Do we even use milk?" James asked as he pulled the container of coco powder out of the wooden cupboard.

“I don’t know!” Luke yelled.

“Rose better appreciate that we have gotten up early in the morning just to make breakfast for her” Beau shook his head.

“You’re making breakfast for me” I announced my presence. “How sweet of you”

All the boys turned around to face me.

“You’re supposed to still be in bed” Jai said grumpily.

“Oh am I? Maybe I’ll just go back upstairs....” I began to slowly walk backwards , away from them.

“Not without my morning hug first!” Beau complained then ran over to me.

“Morning babe” I wrapped my arms around his neck and gave him a quick squeeze.

“Can I come and join you in bed and they make me breakfast too?” He lowered his bottom lip.

“Maybe” I giggled.

“Pleaseeee?” He got down on his knees and began begging.

“Okay” I gave in.

“Thank you!” He pecked my lips then began dragging me towards the stairs.

“Slow down oi” I told him as he ran.

“SO LONG SUCKERS! WE EXPECT BREAKFAST IN EXACTLY FIFTEEN MINUTES SHARP!” Beau yelled as we left the room.

“IN YOUR DREAMS SUNSHINE!” I heard Luke yell back.

Beau ran to my bedroom wheres I hobbled due to my big pregnant belly and we waited in my bed for the boys to come.

“Bon apatite” Jai served us our messy waffles.

“Since when were you two all happy couple?” Skip asked as we tucked in.

“He sneaked into my room last night” I informed them with a mouthful of waffle.

“And she forgave me” Beau finished.

“So now we’re just taking it slow on our relationship” I added.

James raised an eyebrow. “I can’t believe you would give him a second chance”

“Neither can I” Beau smiled at me.

“It’s your last chance” I told him firmly.

“I know Rose” He rubbed my thigh with his hand. “I’m not planning on wasting it”