Is This Goodbye?

It had been weeks since the field trip and the holidays were just around the corner . Me and Ji Yong were sipping some ice cool coffee in the cafe near the beach .

" Yah,Sam -ah you look cute today" he muttered

"Huh? Wat didya say oppa" I answered clearly startled . He just looked away and pretended not to hear me . I kind of stared at him for a long time . The pleasant breeze flowed through his golden hair and his eyes seemed to sparkle . He noticed me and looked at me and said " I'm gonna miss you ..."

My head burst and my mouth opened and yelled out " YAH , JI YONG WHY ARE YOU GOIN TO MISS ME ?! WHERE ARE YOU GOIN !"

He stared at me like my head had just fallen off . He got up and pulled me towards the beach. He pushed me down to the sand harshly . "Yah! That hurts," I yelled . He stood there for a moment then he started crying . I looked up in shock and he just kept on crying . Soon enough he was wailing so loud that everyone was staring at him . I got up to comfort him . I hugged him and whispered into his ear " Oppa , sorry for bursting out just now . I'm sorry ....You can let it all out but ...pls tell me why are you going to miss me,"

Because I'm going back to Korea , he replied

Well that's not so bad you can come back anytime, I comforted him

No... It's not what you think ....

Huh? Why Oppa ......

B..b....b....cause ....

BEACUSE WHAT?!

I WON'T BE COMING BACK!!!

The words came out his like a stream . I felt a pang in my heart and fell back to the ground . "Why!" I glared at him

"Because .....I have a contract with ........YG Entertainment ......" He answered .

I coughed and said "what?!"

It's true ......

I couldn't believe my ears ....Ji Yong was GOIN back to Korea and probably won't be coming back . My head was in a whirl I couldn't think straight . Seconds later everything went black and I fell to the ground with a thud

When I opened my eyes I found my self on a bed . A person was sitting next to me and holding my hand . As my vision cleared I realized it Ji Yong . I sat up straight a memories of a few hours ago flashed in my mind . Ji Yong looked at me with his eyes which seemed to say sorry . Unable to control myself I started crying and crying I was sure I looked like a little kid but I didn't care Ji Yong wasn't going to be with me anymore...he was going away and I couldn't do anything to stop it from happening . I sat there crying while Ji Yong tried to comfort me . Suddenly I had no more strength and fell back down . Ji Yong then leaned closer and.....

~~~~mianhae have not updated for long ... Busy for upcoming trials ahhhhhhhhhhh!!! Hope u like it though probably gonna take a long time to update the nxt chapter ....aigoooo exams :( btw hope u guys enjoy it

Pls vote and comment ....thx