Oh nevermind none of that happens oh geechapter 1: this is pretty neat

Invent that works with me I'll crap I'm going to be in the story oh well the story starts right now after this.
Long ago fields of Antarctica there lived penguin researchers their names for Robbie Jessica Austin and Jacob. The nose and then everything changed when the Fire Nation. This cold world where beats where is freshers peppermint these researchers fought hard and long against the impending doom of the cold cold north or wherever they are the polartropic they were fighting to find the abominable tree. They cried and when they tried their tears turned into ice and then they use the guy to to purify the water they had it was a cruel hard life in the Artic. But then they moved on anyway and then they found it they found the mighty tree but then all of the sudden a polar bear stolen. North so SA so as they follow the polar bear back to where it secret place of hotness lies it went down to its secret chamber of flattering this and let her in this I know I know nothing this is a lie we did not follow her at all we went down the wrong path so we made a u-turn and then we found her real footprints of them and soon after 30 minutes of tracking in the white snow we came across an igloo safekeeping of green we proceeded to enter all there we were nervous about it we trekked through the hall and we've got to the center of the igloo and found out that it was the polar bears secret weed farm dun dun dun we kill the Austin with the rock. He came back as a ghost. We kept them in a jar in Robbie's trench coat pocket. We confiscated the polar bears weed farm and took it back to the base pretty much everything happened after that. The game took all the weeds and started to 420 blaze it. The smoke rose over the Antarctic so much so that the Penguins were breathing it and they were saying quotation mark dude quotation mark. It actually wrote of the word quotation mark anyway anyway the weed that Austin smoked gave him the immortal powers of the weeds ghost so Austin has became a week ago. He became the embodiment of 420 blaze it and the last he's like this. So the we go bad what the butter slapper Austin proclaims now with the power of the weed I will become the ultimate embodiment of the weed I will listen to my truth Afaria can. Austin's final form was that of a pop tart. No he didn't look like a pop tart he truly believed he was 1. We love him anyway. The sugar of the poptart attracted the polar bear he was like dude because he was so high on the pop tart it made him happy but it was actually the weed he was I off of because you can tell from his blood shot eyes. The polar bears in show them where the tree was because he was feeling generous all of the sudden and then they words of the like dude. But then they all realized polar bears don't live in Antarctica and they were just like why are you down here and. And then the polar bear said where's the beef suddenly in a flash of light that all woke up and realized all four of us or just in the dark alleyway and Hayes from the weed weed previously smoked and the polar bear was a cop interrogating us we were quickly sent to jail all of us an orange in the jail cell looking for a way to clear our name harness. Austin was stabbed in the yard there was no funeral. There is no funeral because Yolo and his beats were not as fresh as peppermint. We are gorgeous. Spaghetti to forget Austin. But then he returned to us the soap ghost. They ran up to Austin and picked him up and he was just like last in your life. But then because he was so slippery he accidentally dropped Austin. Then all of a sudden a present behind Robbie he slowly turned around it was Shrek. Support his mighty roar and then grab his butt he threw him up into the sky by his butt and then his butt fell on a pair of mr. Potato Head eyeball. Jessica looked up and said should have check yourself before you wreck yourself.