Love is not just holding hands

Aphmau POV
"N-no there is nothing to hide..." I said. He kissed my cheek. "I love you" he whispered. "I love you more" I replied in a whisper as he left. I went to bed.
The next morning.....
I woke up to the smell of Zoey's cooking. "Good morning Aphmau!" She said. "Good morning" I replied. "If you don't mind, can I ask you a question?" "Of course Zoey! Ask away!" "Ok, um.. Are you and Laurance a "thing" yet?" "Well... I don't know how to answer that.." Laurance knocked on the door. "I'll get it!" I said opening the door. "A-Aphmau may I speak with you in private?" "Of course! I'll be back Zoey!" I said closing the door. He grabbed my hand. He took me to the place we first met. "W-why are you bringing me here?" "This is the place we first met, do you remember?" "Yes of course I do! How could I forget the spot where I met someone who is so important to me and my life." "Aphmau I-I love you!" He said. I couldn't say a word. He was never the one that I thought would confess so suddenly. "A-Aph.." I cut him off with a kiss.
Laurance POV
I confessed that I loved her. I couldn't stand it knowing that I had never told her that. I was about to say something when she cut me of with a kiss. Our second kiss. This one meant everything to me though. We were standing in the exact place where we had met when we were 5. I remember that day like it was yesterday. *flashback* "hello?" A girl said. "What's your name?" M-my name is Laurance and your is?" A-Aphmau, but you can can call me Aph!" "Ok Aph it's nice to meet you!" "It's nice to meet you to!" We shook hands. Her hands were soft. *end of flashback* "Laurance? Are you ok?" Hm? O-oh yes I'm fine! I was just remembering the first day we met."