chapter 1 (skybop)

Sky's POV

"WHYYYYYYYY ROSS!!!!!!" I yelled as he got blown up by jin. Ross started complaining, making excuses. I zoned off, thinking of someone. Barney started talking. "ADAMS????" he was saying, that woke me out of my trance.
I took a deep breath as Jin spoke. "Adam!!!! Im gonna come over there to see if your oke!!!" He said into his mic. I wanted him to come, but I didnt want him to.
"Im oke guys. Just for the content. " I said as I shut off recording. We where going on lunch break now. I stood up and headed to the door. I took a deep breath as the asian boy walked down the hall with ross and barney. Max was also coming, and owkward. (I FREAKIN FOREGOT AWKWARDS NAME OKE!!! ) I huried out of the room, running a hand through my hair as I ran down the hall to catch up with the guys.
"Hey adams." Barney said as I ran out the door next to them.
Ross looked at the three cars. "Who's riding with who?" He asked, turning to look at us.
"I'll take someone." Jin and barney said, looking at max. He shook his head.
"No thanks. I dont want to die." He nodded as if saying, see you at ihop. Ross looked at barney, something shined in his eyes. Barney nodded.
"Okes, ill take the ross." He took ross to his car.
I looked at jin, hoping I didnt look red. Jin shook his head in aprooval. "Oke, come on adam." J followed Jin to his car.
As soon as I got in, I heard someone get into the back seat. It was awkward.
"Third wheel!!!!!!" Awkward said, buckling himself. He looked up to see diapointent in my eyes. He said in a wisper only I could hear, "I'll stay away from jin".
I turned to the drivers seat, thankful Jin didnt hear.

*magical time lapse thing. AFTER A WHILE WHEN THEIR IN IHOP*

I sat down next to jin. Ross and barney sat across from us. And max and awkward sat at the ends of the tables. I moved an inch closer to jin, I hoped he didnt notice.
I spent most of the meal wondering why ross wanted me to drive with jin. Did ross know??
I glanced up from my phone to see like 3 inches away from jin. Jin didnt seem to notice, lr didnt mind. Ross was holding up his phone, as if taking a picture without anyone noticing. But barney seemed to notice.
I scooted back into my seat. I looked over at jin, his beautiful eyes sparkled and his hair rested almost over his eyes. I sighed, wishing . Wait. "WHAT AM I THINKING I LO-!" I stopped dead sentence. I said what I didnt want anyone to know outloud.
Max looked up from his pancakes, awkward, ross, and barney looked up from eating. And jin turned his head alittle tword me.
"You?" Ross cautioned picking his words carefuly. "You love?" He spoke the word love like he wasnt so sure to speak that word.
Jin fully turned to look at me. "U ok?" He asked.
I felt my heart warm up as I heard jins voice. I looked into my darkened phone screen, I wasnt red. I hope.
Jin grabbed my arm. A shiver went down my back. "Want to go sit in the car?" He looked serious. I sighed. He didnt like me the same way. I nodded my head yes.
Jin looked at me as we sat in the car in the dark. I felt something brush my hand. It was jins. I felt butterflys getting in my stomach. I never felt this way before.
We sat in silence out side of ihop. Jin broke the silence. "So, how long are they gonna be in there?" He said and jokingly punched my arm.

*ROSS'S POINT OF VIEW*

"Are we gonna go to the car???" Awkward complained. Leaning back in his chair. I shook my head. "No, let magic happen!" I said looking out the window.
Barney tilted his head. "What do you means?" He said.

*jinbop's point ot view*

I felt warmt spread all over inside me. Touching sky or adam made me feel warm inside. I hope he felt the same. I lloked up to see his face is pure red.
I laughed and leaned back in my seat. I heard sky shift closer to me. "Jin?" He said slowly.
I purred, "yea adam?" I closed my eyes. Now was the time.
I jerked from my starting daydream as awkward jumped into the back seat. "Hay!!!!!!! What r u 2 doing???!!! " he said as he saw me and sky inches away from each others faces. I pulled away from sky awkwardly and faced the road. The moment was over. I sighed as awkward leaned forward to turn on the radion. Badblood was playing and I started humming the tune quietly to myself.

(ME: OMG I tried SOOOOO hard not to to laugh while I wrote this. Im gonna make chapter 2 right away!!! I cant wait!!!)