chapter 3 (skybop)

*Jins POV*

I looked at the couch. "S-sorry adam!" I say, quickly standing off the beautiful eyed boy.
"No need to be sorry" adam said, sitting up on the floor. "Your-"
"Hai guys" barney said, opening the door. FUUUUUUU I left the door unlocked last night!!!
"Whats adams doing ons the floors???" Barney said, scrathing his head. Ross scrambled in after him.
"H-hi ross!" Adam said, jumping to his feet.
Ross smirked. "I thin-" ross began but was cut off. "NO!!!!" I yelled, surprised by my action.
Adam tilted his head, "whats wrong jin?"
I looked at him, his yellow eyes (YES I F-ING KNOW ADAM HAS BROWN I SAY THEY R YELLOW DWI!!!) Bright as the sun. "Nothing." I say quickly and head tword my kitchen. I turn around to see ross follow me in. "So.... whats up with you and adam?" Ross said, looking through my cabnets for hot chocolate.
I shake my head. "Nothing is going on between me and adam. He married" I say, feeling dissapointment appear in my stomache.
Ross blincked. "I saw how you look at adam, and how he looks at you." Ross said pushing me to the door. "Telll him how you feel!"
I let him push me.
Barney was drinking a coffe he got from somewhere, adam was standing like an idiot.
"Ross?" Barney said as ross pushes me closer and closer to adam.
Ross stops me inches from adams face. "Hey." I mutter, trying not to make eye contact with the beautiful boy.
"Come on barney, lets leave the with their moment." Ross said, grabbing barneys arm and going into the kitchen.
"I never told you. Your beautiful." Adam said as soon as they where sure ross and barney werent listening. Jin blincked, this wasnt real.
"You too. But more then beautiful. " I said back, putting my arms around his neck. Adam kissed me.

^^ YEARS LATERS^^

*adams POV*

I looked jin in the eyes. He smiled and said "I do."
I loved it when he talked. "DO U WANT TO MARRY THIS JIN!!!" Max screamed.
I said "I do." Before max could scream more I kissed jin. We where now married. "I love you jin." I murmered into his ear.
Jin murmured the same back.

THE ENDS