chapter 2 (skybop)

*adam's POV*

I woke up to a cold bed. Aleasa might be at daycare with baby mason. I thought as I got out of bed. I stretched and looked across the room at the picture of him, and Jin.
Aleasa thought none lf it. She didnt know of my secret lover. I stetched again and walked over to the picture and sighed. He doesnt like me. I put on my clothes and brushed my teeth.
I checked my twitter. I went onto jins profile and checked what he liked. I saw ALL of my pictures liked. But they where being deleted as I refreshed the page. "Jin... I love you" I wispered to myself, closing my eyes as a tear rolled down my cheeck. I opened my eyes to see a text.
Jinbop: we have a day off today! Want to hang with me? ♡
Jinbop: sh** I foregot to delete that last thjng. Ignore it, plz! :/
I blinked. It wasnt by accident! I felt like I just won the lottery. I quickly texted back.
Skydoesminecraft: sure! Lets hang at your house :)
I hurried to my car. I quickly drove to Jins place and got out. I looked at the window. Jin was standing there. He wave hello. "Oh hi!"
I started up the steps. I hurd him scurrying arounf Inside. The door swung open. "GET IN HERE!" he pulled me inside.

*Jin's POV*

Idont know what got into me. I just grabbed him inside. I turned to see adam turning bright red. I blushed and grabbed some random hlt chocolate sitting on a table.
"Here." I said and handed sky the mug.
"Thanks." He said and took a sip.
I realized that that was the hot choclate I had this morning. I decided not to tell him.
I sighed and sat down onto a couch. I took out my phone and texted ross. Sky sat down next to me. He leaned onmy shoulder to see what I was doing. I blushed and held my breath. Why now!
"So....." he said ater a while of my texting ross. I jumped alittle at the sudden word and i banged my foot on a random table infront of me. Sky grabbed my shoulder. "Are you o-" I inturupted him.
"Fine." I said through gritted teeth. I turned to look down at my foot. I didnt where shoes or socks and my foot was getting swollen. Adam got up and sped to a room, and came back with some towels. He wrapped it around my foot.
I looked at him and breathed in his scent. Hjs amulet shined as he leaned over my foot. I sighed, wishing I could see him every day and night. I tilted my head to see him move next to me. I felt myself drifting into sleep as I felt skys warmth wash over me.

*Adam's POV*

I felt jins body rest onto me and heard his breathing slow as he went into a deep sleep. I relaxed a little and looked at Jin. I held his hand. "I love you." I heard Jin murmur. "Sky... I love u too....." I looked at Jin and he was still asleep. But, I noticed his eyes where flittering. I smirked and let myself fall into sleep.

*much time later*

I woke up to have jin on top of me on the floor. He was sleeping, but waking up.
"S-sky!! Jin got up and jumped off of me. I smirked and sat up. "Hi Jin." I said. I tilted my head pointing at the couch where we slept. "Didnt we sleep there?" I nodded tword the couch.

(Me im sorry guys this chapter ended unexpecticaly. Im SOOOOO tired. I was wriing this fkr almost like 2 hours.... night guyz)