Playboy

EXO'luXion in Osaka [151113]

It was the time to dance Playboy, a very hot and erotic song and dance composed by SHINee's Jonghyun. (not the dance :P) The members have to dance individually at first and then dance in pairs thereafter. E.g. Sehun and Kai, Baekhyun and Kyungsoo.

Baekhyun's POV

"Baekhyunie, let's do our best together for this song." Kyungsoo whispered to me while he was walking pass me on stage.

"Yeah." was all i could answer him at that point.

After our individual parts, I went to him to dance together because we were paired together by our choreographer hyung. Silly? I know. Fans always say that I tease Kyungsoo a lot,which I do heheh and he will always hit me,thus the fans named us the Tom & Jerry couple. It was a good and hilarious ship name honestly.

We danced together like professionals, not smiling when seeing each other face to face. But it was EXO'luXion! We were supposed to have fun, instead of being so serious.

Kai's part was here, the part where we had to face each other and walk towards one another while the other walks backwards. I still could remember that time when Kyungsoo pretended to pull me in with an imaginary rope. "Since when was he this dirty? I thought he had always been innocent." I thought to myself while dancing.

But today, Kyungsoo didn't do anything. We just continued dancing to the original choreography. Time passes by very quickly when dancing,in a flash it was my part where I have to sing my high note. But before that, it was Kyungsoo's turn to be singing he's lines.

"Oh! na meomchul su eoptdago
neodo machangajijanha
  geunyang nal nochigi siljanha"

As usual, he's voice is as angelic as ever.

While he was singing he's part, I subconsciously went closer to him. I was caught by surprise when he went closer to be and hung an arm on my shoulder. I didn't really expect Kyungsoo to do that,because he usually isn't the one to initiate the skinship. I just went with the flow and placed my hand on his back. But while he was singing he's lines,he pointed at me and snuggled he's head with mine. I was shocked, very shocked, but I kept a straight face and just smiled like I always do while Kyungsoo was snuggling he's head to mine.

"YAH KYUNGSOO!! ARE U DRUNK?? HAVE YOU LOST YOUR MIND??" These thoughts were in my head while I was dancing. I could have sworn that I felt my face burning and my brain was in a mess.

After the song ended, we got a break. The members including us all went backstage to freshen up after singing and dancing for so long. I took the opportunity to ask Kyungsoo why did he do that to tease him.

"Soo ah, why did you snuggle my head on stage just now? I thought you hated me." I asked him while pouting.

"Because I love you Baekhyunie." Kyungsoo replied with a smirk.

"W-WH-WHAT?!" I stammered while blushing. My intention of teasing him has disappeared. I did not expect him to say that.

"As friends or.. you know." I questioned him again. I couldn't think of any other thing to say.

"Hmm.. I don't know?" Kyungsoo teased.

At that moment, I felt something brushing against by forehead. It was soft and relieving. After realizing what had just happened, my eyes immediately bulge, even bigger than Kyungsoo's.

"Does this answer your question?" Kyungsoo said it with a warm smile on he's face. Two pink spots were evident on his cheeks.

______________________________
A/N: Update! Sorry if this is too short! (: But I love the ending! <3