First Snow

25th December, the day that is Christmas.

Kyungsoo woke up the earliest, getting off his bed as quietly as possible to not wake his roommate, Baekhyun, up. He changed out of his pajamas into an oversized shirt and went to the kitchen to make breakfast.

"Today's breakfast will be pancakes!" Kyungsoo exclaimed internally, while happily skipping to the kitchen. While making the batter for the pancakes, Baekhyun walked into the kitchen, still half-awaked.

"Baekhyunie, why did u wake up so early?!" Kyungsoo was shocked to see this sleepy head waking up so early. Normally he'll sleep till noon.

"I wanna help make breakfast together with you Soo!!" Baekhyun said. He was hugging Kyungsoo while snuggling his cheek onto his friend's cheek.

"Okie" Kyungsoo flushed.

It was a bit dark in the kitchen at that time because it was 6:15am, thus Kyungsoo went to open the curtains that were near the kitchen. Kyungsoo's eyes sparkled.

"BAEKHYUN-HYUNG! ITS SNOWING!!" Kyungsoo exclaimed in excitement upon seeing the snow.

"Really??" Baekhyun ran over to Kyungsoo in the speed of light.

"You're right!!"

Both of them stared at the snow in awe. It was the first time snowing in Korea and both of them were very excited.

"Let's get back to cooking before it gets too late" Kyungsoo told Baekhyun.

It was already 7am and the members are seated
at the dining table one by one. All of them staring at the snow with a smile on their faces.

Baekhyun and Kyungsoo both came out of the kitchen with plates full of pancakes and placed it on the table.

The members all thanked them and dug into the pancakes. The members seemed to be ravenous as they wolfed down the pancakes.

"Its delicious!!" the maknae-line exclaimed in satisfactory, their faces filled with grins. The other members also had bright smiles on their faces.

All of a sudden, leader Suho stood up. "Since its Christmas, why don't we buy gifts for each other?" he suggested.

"That sounds awesome!!!" Baekhyun shouted.

"But how are we going to do it?" Lay asked.

"We'll draw lots, whoever is the person you have drawn, is the person you have to buy a gift for" Suho replied with excitement in his voice.

After breakfast, the members were all seated on the sofa at the living room. Suho then went to his drawer to get a few pieces of paper and a box. He wrote all of the members names, folded the pieces of paper and jumbled them up.

"Guys! come over and each one of you must pick a piece of paper" Suho called out.

The members all came over like lambs and picked a piece of paper.

"Y'all will unfold it and say out the person's name that you got" Suho said.

"I'll go first.. I got.. Xiumin-hyung" Suho announced.

The others all unfolded their pieces of paper and called out their 'soul mate'. Baekhyun unfolded his piece and much to his surprise, he got Kyungsoo's name.