Chapter 4

Renee's POV

The bell finally rang, it's lunch time.

"What's up with people talking about you on Maths class, Nikki?" I suddenly felt the urge to ask.

"Oh, no biggie. I just had Kelly Kelly problems this morning at History class. As per ushe." She assured.

I just nodded, and we both entered the cafeteria.

"Renee! Nikki! Over here!", AJ waved like a maniac. We both went over to her & Brie's table and sat down.

She informed, "Anyway, the eyeliner dudes are sitting with us."

"Who?"

Brie pointed behind me, so I turned around and saw the Punk Rocks.

They're the school's rock band wannabes. Drumsticks, bandanas, eyeliners, the usual view.

"Hello, lovelies" Paige greeted.

They all sat down beside us.

"You can't just sit with us." Brie softly spoke.

"I do what I want, I'm punk rock", Dean uttered. Both Brie and Nikki rolled their eyes.

"Yeah, you're punk rock. Especially when you pissed your pants in front of the whole class back in kinder, so punk rock." AJ sarcastically teased.

He covered his ears, "I'm sorry, can't hear you over the sound of how awesome I am."

Dolph brought up, "Nikki, you're trending in our class. What happened to you?"

Nikki groaned "Ugh, what is it with people and that question? Please stop asking 'cause my mouth is sealed shut."

"Alright, Nikki. If you talk, you're gonna have to give us 40 bucks each" Sasha said.

"No, no, no. I already made a bet with AJ."

I stood up and AJ asked, "Where are you going?"

"Oh. I'm just going to get something to eat."

Dean offered, "I'll bring them to you."

"I'm not a baby, I can do it"

"But you're my baby."

Paige snapped, "Let me remind you that there are six other people in here."

"Yeah. See, this is why I hate being around couples", Sasha crossed her arms.

"You can come if you want to." I told Dean.

"Alright."

..

"Thank you", I said to the cafeteria lady as she handed me my food.

"Uhmm.. Ren" Dean started, "There's something I wanted to ask you."

"Sure, what is it?"

"The band is going to play at The Battle of the Bands, we'll be contestants. I was wondering, if you could watch us play. Because you know, you're my inspiration." He nervously told me, looking straight into my eyes.

"Okay. When is it?"

"Tuesday night."

"You mean tomorrow?"

"Yeah."

I assured, "Okay, I'll be there."

"You promise?"

"I promise."

He grinned, and held my hand as we walked back to our table.

"Oops, sorry Nikki. I didn't mean to." Kelly pouted as she spilled her soup 'accidentally' on purpose on Nikki.

Paige smacked her pie on Kelly Kelly's face, "Oh my gosh, Kelly. I'm so sorry, it was an accident."

Kelly Kelly and the other members of the divas clique walked out in rage.

"Wow. I guess this punk rock thing isn't all that bad, after all" AJ admitted.

"You bet!" Dolph cheered.

"Don't push it." Brie and Nikki told him at the same time.

Dean and I sat down in our seats.

I asked "So, what did I miss?"