Chapter 32

Brie's POV

"I'm hanging out with AJ today" I informed, turning to my mom. She's baking cookies. WWE themed cookies. I tried grabbing some, but she slapped my hand away. "This" she started, "Is for your friends. Invite them later after the rehearsal."

"What rehearsal?" I wiggled my eyebrows in confusion.

"You weren't informed in school?"

I shook my head no, "Mom. It's a Sunday today."

"You're having graduation rehearsals. Today." She declared while mixing the ingredients.

"What? Graduation rehearsal on a Sunday without being informed? Mom, is this a prank?" I crossed my arms, sitting down on a chair. "No, the principal texted us to inform that the rehearsals are today. What time is it?" She turned to the wall clock and panicked, "It's almost 8:00. Hurry up or you'll be late!!"

"Okay, okay!"

I quickly barged in Nikki's bedroom and yelled, "NIKKI! Hurry we're going to be late!"

After the tournament, Nikki moved back in with us again. 

"What?!" She opened her eyes, "We're going to be late!.. Brie, you're crazy. It's a sunday. Nice prank".

"It's not a prank" I replied, "We actually have graduation rehearsals today. So hurry up!"

I hurried to my room to get changed. I heard my notification ring. It was from Renee.

Ren: Where are you and Nikki? The graduation rehearsal is about to start.

Mom wasn't lying. What in the world.

I texted back,

Brianna: Yeah, we're on our way.

"Brie! Renee texted me. Let's go." Nikki shouted from the garage. How did she manage to finish preparing before me? She must be a human cheetah. I ran downstairs and waved mom goodbye, "See you mom."

I'm so tired from all this running. I opened the door and hurried inside the car.

"You're so slow" Nikki commented.

"Yeah, yeah, whatever. I'll drive."

I went to the driver's seat and started driving. After a few minutes of driving, talking to Nikki, and singing the songs in the radio, we finally arrived.

We entered the WWE auditorium, and  Mr. McMahon was practicing his speech.

"There you are!" AJ whisper-shouted. We immediately took our seats before having anyone else notice our special entrance. After Mr. McMahon's speech, he announced the songs we're going to practice today. Ugh. This is going to be tedious.

-3 hours later-

"Hey, you girls want to try our mom's cookies?" I asked.

"Sure! I love cookies" Renee answered.

"Not without us." Dean said as John, Daniel and Phil approached beside him. "Yeah, okay" I nodded, "Just drive to our house. Come on girls, I'll give you a ride."

I winked at Daniel, and he smiled at me.

....

"Mhmm.. Mom, this is so good" Daniel moaned, winking over at me.

I grinned.

"Aww. Thank you dear" mom told him, wrapping her arms around him. "I agree! This is excellent" John decided.

All of us laughed.

"What?" He asked in confusion.

"We know what you're trying to do. Both of you" AJ chuckled.

I poured coffee on my mug, and sipped it.

"You're all about to graduate. Can you believe it?" Mom smiled.

"Yeah it's too incredible, after all the hard work. We still have College though " Renee responded.

That made me realize just how far we've come. The first day was like yesterday. Can you believe it?

___