Obvious

•Gon's POV•

Killua and I walked in, and were immediately scolded by aunt Mito for walking in, dripping in salt water. We both laughed and ran towards the bathroom.

"I'm showering first." Killua stated as he entered the bathroom before me and started to close the door. I stopped it with my hand.

"But Killua, I thought we'd shower together." I pouted. Killua got flustered and started making weird noises. He seemed, nervous maybe?

"G-Gon, that was only when we were kids!" he yelled almost.

"But-"

"It's embarrassing now, Gon." He slapped my hand off the door and closed it rapidly before I could stop him again.

•Killua's POV•

I stood with my back pressed against the door. Is he crazy? My heart was pounding extremely loud, Gon could probably hear it. I wiped the sweat off of my forehead and started to get undressed.

After I showered and walked out of the bathroom, Gon went in. I entered the room we shared and sat on the edge of the bed. Sitting down, I started to think. But all of my thoughts have only been about Gon. Am I too obvious ? Does he know..? Or is he still just as innocent? Is he messing with me?

Gon, look what you've made me become.

So deep in my thoughts, I didn't see nor hear Gon. He was standing at the door with a towel wrapped around his waist. Nothing more, nothing less. When I looked up at him, I blushed. 'What's wrong with me? I've seen him like this before' I thought to myself.

"Killua.."

"Hm? Oh sorry Gon, I'm just thinking about something."

"About what?" he asked innocently. He walked closer and sat next to me on the bed. I instantly scooted away just a little.

"N-nothing." I stuttered. 'Darnit,I need to stop with the stuttering.' I scolded myself.

Gon looked at me for a while, before putting his head slightly down and smiling.

"W-what?" I asked, giving up on trying not to stutter.

He lifted his head, still smiling, and leaned in closer to me. "You're so obvious Killua." he whispered in my ear, then kissing my cheek. My eyes grew wide as I watched him stand up, grab a pair of boxers, and walk out the room.

I stared at the entryway he just walked out. Then throwing myself on the bed I starred at the ceiling and smiled.

"Gon.." I whispered.