Preview

A/N Hi guys! Thanks for reading my story! I am actually a different user, I made this account because my sisters like to make fun of everything I do, so they would make fun of my story (Even though it will be great!)

Here is the preview:

            Kristen's life is fun and not too dangerous, when her family goes on a vacation, her trip to Florida would go very well, until she finds out her family is moving there, leaving all her friends behind. And that's not all, Kristen doesn't know how to swim and will now be living on the ocean coast, and is too embarrassed to sign up for lessons. When Kristen meets a mysterious hottie at the beach, and her new, also hot, class partner Blake, she decides to put her Massachusetts past behind her and try out new things. But would her love life take the best of her, leaving her shattered when things go wrong, or will Kristen end up live a teenage fairy-tale? Or maybe neither?

So thank you again for reading my story! I hope you like it!

*Please note this title & cover may change throughout the course of the book*

I will try to update atleast once a week, most likely the week ends, but maybe more over the summer, I hope you enjoy this book!