Princess Niti

Its early in the morning 6 AM and our cute little bubbly Niti sleeping on her barbie bed got up by the blissful morning warm rays of sun falling through the window which is exactly opposite her bed,,,they were falling on her pretty spotless fair toned face, she was just rubbing her eyes to get up from the bed, then she heard her alarm ringing,,,Niti got up from her bed and went towards the window to appreciate the early morning scenic beauty which was evident through her window which I dont think doesnt even match her beauty but even then in a childish way she was just going on praising the view,,,while she was praising the gestures she was making were looking so cute that anyone would have fallen for her right there at that very moment....Then suddenly there is a voice coming from downstairs it was her sister Veebha "Niti gud morning dear!! Come down fast u hav gota shoot to attend right ...i'll prepare your breakfast till then"...Then Niti said with a smile on her face " Gud morning dii!!!abhi aati hun...i'll take my shower jaldi n i will cone down okaiee" she said this and she went in her bathroom to take a shower...After the shower she came out of the bathroom all glowing..then she opened her wardrobe to decide what to wear but she was finding it very difficult to choose coz she loves all her clothes soo much finally after all the thought process she took out a pretty looking sleeveless short top n a blue shaded Jeans...after gettin dressed up she went upto her mirror to comb her gorgeous silky long hair and then she wore a pair of twinkling ear studs....After gettin ready she went downstairs n saw her sister Veebha arranging plates for the breakfast on the dining table,,both the sisters had sumptious breakfast chit chatting and gossiping....Niti took her mobile, and all other essentials and packed them into her Pretty pink handbag which she loves too much. She took her handbag and took leave from her sister and came out of the house where she took an auto to Thakur College......
stay connected for updates