True love cannot hide!!

Taking a deep breath and wiping those tears on her face, she said.. "wow!! Parth, ghar mein sab kuch badal gya hain except for those pictures on the wall! Why didn't you remove them?! unhe bhi nikaal dete same as you let go off me from your life 2 years ago...! answer to my question.. aisa chillaane se kuch nae badalta Parth got it. And yaa the fact is that, it was your mistake and you made a conclusion on your own without clearing it out. Fault tumhara tha and tumhara hi rahega. Ab regret karke koi fayda nahi haai. Jo hona tha hogya and what you should accept now is that you and I can never be the same and we will remain strangers forever. Finish your breakfast and come to the shoot jaldi or you will be late and  you'll end up being called 'an unprofessional' by the media joh tumhe bilkul bhi pasand nae haai." saying this she turned away to leave.
        Parth who was left startled by her questions and the way she spoke to him couldn't help but stand like a statue and watch her leave.
        Niti left Parth's house, and got into a taxi, then started crying like a baby and started talking to herself "Hamare saath hi aisa kyun hua haai Parth?! What have I even done? I can't bear this pain anymore. Parth ko bhi aisa nae dekh sakti... What should I do to make him understand that he was wrong 2 years ago, and abhi jo mein drama karri hun kaise batau Parth ko?!", immediately she stopped crying, wiped her tears, took out the mobile from her bag and scrolled the contacts list, selected one and dialed it.

   "Hello! mein Niti bolri hun, kya tum abhi mujse milsakte ho?"

       "Abhi?! par abhi kyun, Niti?!! coz hame abhi shoot pe jaana haai naa, and am on my way to the location. We will meet later in the evening." said the person on the call.

"No! muje abhi milna haai tumse, come to Juhu beach jaldi I'll be waiting for you" said Niti and she ended the call.

    "Bhaiyya! juhu beach jaana fast" she ordered the chaffeur. Taxi dropped her outside the beach and left.
      Walking on the sandy shore and listening to the continuous musical sounds of the tidal waves and people talking happily in beach, she was lost into deep thoughts which were flashing across her mind. She started weeping thinking of all the days well spent with Parth.
      Tears rolled down through her prettiest eyes and took their way on the reddish-pink cheeks, finally dropped down through the angle of her curvy lips.
       Suddenly there was a voice from behind "Hai Niti! why did u ask me to come here?! Shoot ki time hogyi haai... we have to leave, so jaldi bolo!" humbly asked that person who was clueless as What on Earth made her call him suddenly to a beach that too when they have to leave for a shoot.
        "Haan.. I needed to talk with you. Listen to me carefully, abhi enough okay! I can't take this pain anymore, so I can't pretend anymore. Aur tum kuch jyaada hi over acting karre ho. Apne limits mein raho, warna am not gonna spare you! you are just pretending as I instructed you to, so please! limits cross karne ki try bhi mat karo. One more time if u try to hurt Parth by your deeds am gonna kill you right away. You better understand!!" warned Niti ferociously.
          "What are you talking about, Niti?! aisa bhi meine kya kardiya ki you are so grumpy right now?!" asked that person in an innocent way.
          "Shut up!" shouted Niti raging in anger. "Tum bohot achese jaante ho what am talking about so do not pretend as if you don't know" warned Niti pointing her index finger to that person standing in front of her.

  <><><><><><><><><><><><>
I know it was nothing... soo sorry for this, just a filler chapter but its gonna be interesting later on...trust me ;)
Guys am so sry fr the late update as I already said am a Doctor and I hardly get time, but writing a fiction that too on my favourites Parth and Niti was my dream and that's y i'll continue writing plz keep voting if u like and ya if u want to share ua thoughts as in hw should I improve my story line r any advise plz do comment...
and yaa stay connected...
      Thank you all dilse for 1k views and all the votes even though i cudnt upload these many days. Thank you all....keep reading :) :*