Ayaz and Charlie...

Parth got up from his bed and realised he fell asleep on his sofa and now he is on his bed in the bedroom.... So he immediately went downstairs and saw charlie and ayaz no where present. He thought with a bare smile on his face "My friends bhi naa kitna khayaal rakhte haai mera, I dont know kya karta mein inn ke bina" thinking he went into his bathroom to have a shower.
Parth removed his clothes and tied a towel around his waist, and opened his shower tap...Water started falling on his hair from there it took its way down onto his broad shoulders from there it drizzled down on his six pack abs....He was looking so damn hot that no girl can resist him, and the 'Cherry on the Icing' part is his huge, elegant tattoo on the back right at the centre...no one knows what that tattoo meant except for him. He came out of the bathroom and poached his body and hair with the towel and his hair just became so messy which made him look even more hotter. He went near his ward robe and took out a Blue colour casual-T and Jeans, wore them applied some deo and gave light touches to his hair, took his mobile on the table beside his bed and went downstairs.
His maid served him breakfast and he started eating. Then suddenly there was a knock on the door. His maid went to open the door....she saw a pretty little girl standing in front and she asked the maid "Kya Parth ghar mein hain?!!" Then maid immediately aksed "aap kaun hai madam?"

<><><><><><><><><>

Ayaz and Charlie reached ayaz's home got setteled on the sofa and started talking "ye kya horaa haai parth ke saath.... m really feeling depressed ye sochke hi kyun he is not getting over her... matlab enough is enough yaar agar usse nae chahiye parth toh what can he do yaa what can we do?!! Jisse jo chahiye hota haai yaa jinke naseeb mein jo haai that will automatically come to them heina ayaz!!" finished charlie.... "hmm!! you are right charlie, but you know what this is called true love and true love jaha bhi haai waha ek doosre ke liye caring ye sab hota haai, tho obviously yehi hora haai parth ke saath bhi....bas he is unable to digest Niti being with some one and also he cant accept for himself that he is in love with her...tho ab ye bhagwaan hi jaane ki end mein kyaa hone waala haai... huh!! hum toh sirf unke friends haai We can only guide them....We cant dictate them heina" said ayaz with a huge sigh and a heavy heart. "Haan... you are right hum toh unhe force nae karsakte naa jab unhe apne aap realise ho tab hi kuch change hoga tab tak we have to wait and watch..." replied charlie and got up from the sofa giving a hint that she has to leave "ok! then am leaving lets meet on the shoot...byee" said charlie and left ayaz's home....