Entry 1

Dear Diary,

I cried today. I cried, my eyes out. Wishing, just as I wish every day that the world could just end, my world could end. Ugh, I don't even know why I'm writing in this stupid thing; okay, yes, I know Janice makes me write. Apparently it's a nice why to get rid of all your thoughts, bad or good, sad or happy.... It's just nice. The first session we ever had was in march, march 22nd 2009. How do I remember? Well, that's the day I last attempted it; oh, and it was my birthday. Janice had asked my if I had ' a best friend'. And I'd replied with straight 'no'. I hadn't had a best friend ever since Macy Preston, the person I grew to hate. I doubt she even knows what she's done to me, I doubt she even knows what I have to go through every night, and morning. I doubt she even knows that the reason I am writing in this damn thing is because of her. Macy Preston, was my life, my idol, my 'best friend'. Just her name brings back memories, not only bad ones, there are some good ones too. Anyway, I don't want even remember those memories, the bad ones nor the good ones. When I'd said no, Janice had given me the look.... Not the pitiful or the sympathetic one, the one that people usually give me , no, for a second I thought her eyes were going to bulge out of her skull, it then changed to understanding. 'well, do you have a friend or a sibling you could talk to?' she had asked. 'no... Janice, no. I do not have a best friend, a friend, a sibling, a parent, I have no – one.' I'd replied. She then gave me this... this excuse for a friend: a diary.

I don't feel like writing anymore.

Love, Diane.

{Hiya! New chapter! Tell me what you think in the comments down below. I hope you enjoy it!}