Chapter 3: Mysterious boy P.O.V

Mysterious boy P.O.V :

Newtown. New house. New school. New love... When I meant I knew I was in love with her but something told me that I had met her before "A new student shouldn't be late for school... now get to a seat Mr Underwood" said my science teacher Mr.Brooks.

"Yes sir" i said while looking around for a seat. Today must be my lucky day I see that the only open seat is next to her.

"She's radiant beautiful" i thought. i walked towards the seat and sat down "hey I'm knew my name is William Underwood what's yours" "I'm Isabel Cruz but you can call me izzy" "um... would you show me around the school" "sure... let me see your schedule" I handed her my schedule. "oh whoa this is weird" "what is it?" "we have all the classes together" she responded. " that's cool at least I have a pretty girl in each one of my classes" oh god what am I saying I can't be with her I'm a vampire she's human it will never work but I can help but feel that destiny brought me here so I could meet her I thought.

I could she see that she was trying not to blush God she's beautiful the rest of the day when kind of fast I could really talk to Izzy because of so many girls that were aroun me all the time at school. After school I went home and feed then i went to sleep. I dreamt of her again.