Chapter 1: Found out!

On the morning of my 16th birthday I couldn't wake up every time I try to open my eyes the light hurt me. Finally I got some sunglasses and put them on.

My skin felt hot and itchy everytime I pass my window I ended up having to close my curtains. putting on a long sleeve t-shirt some black skinny jeans and my favorite pair of black combat boots.

I was walking out the door when my mom stopped me. " Isabel come back here and let me wish you Happy Birthday!"

" Okay okay mom be right there" i said. when I was walking to my mom it felt like a second when I got there which I know was impossible because I was downstairs.

"Wow... no need to run honey there's still enough time before the bus comes. Well... happy birthday. I love you honey. I can't believe you're already 16 years old time sure passes fast" my mother. "Thanks mom."

"Um... Izzy before you go here take this present i think you're going to love it" I took the present and open it. it was a book the cover of the book said "John Cruz: Isabels 16 birthday present"

Tears started dropping down my face. "Mom... thanks... thanks so much... I love you." i said wiping tears from my face.

"well you better get going the bus is here" ugh i hate the bus is as i was getting on it. Opening my dads journal the first page said.

"Izzy i am really sorry I'm not there with you now i wrote this because its time you now the truth ... you and i are .............................. Vampires"