Chapter 2

After 2 days it was finally their first day of school, but Tristan is wondering why Lexie didn't called him for 2 days. This day supposed to be the day of Lexie and his friends are going to meet.

He entered the school with a sad face and he go to their meeting place.

Wayne: Yo! Bakit lukot ang panget na mukha ng Bestfriend ko? Bakit di mo ko gayahin? Laging nakangiti. Kaya gwapo at habulin ng girls diba guys?

Their squad laugh because of Wayne.

Sabrina: oh talaga lang Wayne ah?

Ianne: Wayne, reality hurts. Kung may probela ka nandito kami ah.

Yannie: Oo nga wayne.

Wayne: Kayo naman, nag jojoke nga lang eh. Bakit di nyo pa sakyan yung joke ko?

Then they laugh again.

Wayne: Pinapatawa ko lang si Tristasanas. hahahahahaha

They go to their first class then after their classes, then they go to their favorite tamabayan which is Yannie's House. But Tristan decided to wait Lexie at Park then go to their tambayan and let Lexie meet his Friends.

Dustin: Ang tagal naman ni Tristasatanas.

Hailey: Oo nga.

*dingdong*

Yannie: Yan na sila.

The couples went inside the house. Then the squad greet Lexie
with pleasure.

Brent: Ayos tol ah. Mabait na nga maganda pa.

Wayne: oo nga.

Then they continue chatting with each other. But Tristan saw how uncomfortable was Sabrina when Lexie is around.

Tristan: Sab, Ok ka lang?

Sabrina: Oo naman, it's just that.. wala masakit lang ulo ko.

They don't know that Sabrina see's the true image of Lexie because she has a third eye. And Lexie notice that also. Supposed that Sabrina will tell Tristan her true identity but Lexie, look at her like she is going to kill her.

Lexie use her death glare to Sabrina that's why she didn't bother to tell Tristan about it.

The truth is, only Sabrina knows the truth. The truth about Lexie's death because of her third eye. Her third eye tells her what happened before Lexie's death, on how it started and what she said before she died.

(Sorry guys as you notice the names of the characters is all from wattpad. Mga idol po namin yung characters na yun. We like their names eh hahahahahahahaha.)