Chapter 4

Hailey : Alien language ata yan mga yan eh.

Wayne : Ang sabi nila gwapo daw ako.

Tristan : Alam niyo, tara na guys. May klase pa tayo hayaan niyo si Wayne siya lang ang nakakaintindi ng alien language niya.
All: We second the motion.

Wayne : How could you do this to me?!

Then they left Wayne there.

Sabrina's POV

I am here at the hallway then i saw... Lexie. In her ghost image. It is scary. I used to see things like this but this is different.

Lexie : Hey.

Sabrina : Hey.

Lexie : I am going to ask you a favor. I know you know my true colors, just let me be wih Tristan in 1 week please. Kahit isang linggo lang.

She began to cry...

Sabrina : I'm Sorry, but I think I can't do that.

Lexie : what? Di ka naawa?

Sabrina : Awa? Ikaw? Di ka naawa kay Tristan? Lalo na kapag nalaman niya yan?

Lexie : You will regret this.

Then she fades away. What she wants, she gets, how can i stop her?

I go home and started to think if I am going to tell them or not. I will tell them, I will just give them time.

End of POV

This day they have 1 week class suspension due to some important school activities. The squad didn't join any because they want to rest.

On this day, The girls (Yannie, Sab, Hailey, Ianne) are having a girl's talk in Sabrina's rooftop. But Sabrina felt a little strange.

Ianne : Ang gwapo talaga ni Papa Art!!!

Hailey : Obsessed lang? Hahahahaha

Ianne : Oo kaya samahan mo ko sa baba at kailangan kong mag cr.

Hailey :Luh? Anong konek ng pag ccr mo sa pagiging fan girl mo? Sige, Sab, Cr muna kami ah?

Sabrina: Sige dito na muna kami.

Then they left Yannie and Sabrina .

Sabrina : Yan, sa tingin mo dead people can live again?

Yannie : I don't know. But some may do. Sab, painom ah? Dito ka muna.

Then she left Sabrina alone. Then after that she heard foot steps then turned her back because she thought that it was Yannie but she saw Lexie with a bloody and scary look.

Lexie: Too fast.

Sabrina: Bakit ka ba nandito?

Lexie: Well let's say para gambalain ka. I know some of the spirits had already done this to you. Dèjà vu..

Sabrina: Stop. I'm going to tell Tristan about this.

Lexie: As if he is going to believe you. I am the girlfriend you are just a best friend. I try to be nice to you but you didn't cooperate. Di ka marunong makisama. Well sad to say my plan has already started and my first target is you.

Then Lexie throw a small envelope to Sabrina then she read it the letter says...
"Dèjà Vu."

She knows that something is going to happened but she didn't notice that Yannie saw her talking to nothing so Yannie thinks that Sabrina is weird and crazy because Yannie didn't see anyone talking to Sabrina . That's why she is worried.