I Can't Stand To Be Away From You -chapter five???

Neville's P.O.V.

Shit.

McGonagall's eyes widened as she walked up to the scene along with everyone else's.  "What on Earth is going on here? Who did this?" she asked, her voice high and quite screechy. 

I closed my eyes and half raised my hand. This gesture went unnoticed as Layla dipped her head and said, "I did, Professor. Malf-," she cleared her throat, "Draco was getting up in my face and I jinxed him without thinking, I'm sorry."

At this point, everyone's jaws were on the floor, including Malfoy's. I couldn't let her cover for me and get a detention. "Professor, Lay-," I started say before I was interupted.

It was Layla. "No, Neville. You don't have to try to cover for me."

Professor McGonagall looked back Layla. "I'm very disappointed with you, Layla. I would've expected better from one of my lions. You can meet me for your detention after dinner to help me prepare for tomorrows lessons. All of you, go to breakfast. I will escort Draco here to the hospital wing." McGonagall grabbed Malfoy, who was still too shocked to speak, despite to boils covering his face, by the arm and started pulling him in the direction of the hospital wing.

Why did she just do that for me?

Layla's P.O.V.

I walked up to Neville and pushed up his chin to close his gaping mouth, blushing at the contact, but attempting to play it off by linking arms with him and Harry as well then pulling them toward the Great Hall. This movement seemed to bring both of the boys back to it, at which point I was bombarded with questions. All of which different forms of practically the same question, "Why'd you do that?"

Once they calmed down I answered, "I didn't want Neville to have to miss his one-on-one herbology meeting with Professor Sprout, like he has every Thursday, to go to a detention he got trying to help me. Besides, he got me out of a pickle with Malfoy, I have to return the favor somehow, right?" I said smiling at Neville as I finished speaking, my cheeks on fire, but I notice his are, too.

Harry's P.O.V. 

They just need to fuck already, like seriously guys I love you both, but get a room you're so blind to each other.

----------

And with that this chapter ends! Thanks a ton for all the comments I'll try to update more regularly now