Johnny Christ ch 9

I wiped at my cheeks as I heard my door open. "Go away Britt." I said in a watery voice tightly pulling the blankets around me.

She began rubbing circles on my back as I sobbed.

"Why can't Johnny see how much I love him? Why doesn't he believe in me?" I asked shakily.

She was still rubbing my back as the bed sunk down where she sat.

"He thinks i like Jimmy but he's just a friend, I love Johnny more than my life." I heard the desperation in my voice but Britt would understand.

She stopped rubbing as I took a few steadying breaths. I would have expected her to leave as I whined softly into my hands.

"I wish Johnny knew what I felt for him.. I think he doesn't believe me." I sighed wishing he was here.

"I believe you." I sat up quickly at Johnny's voice. He was smiling at me from beside me on the bed. It had been Johnny this whole time..

"Oh Johnny!" I wrapped my arms around his shoulder as he kissed me.

"I'm sorry." He said against my lips as he wrapped his arms around my waist.

We snuggled under my blanket with our arms wrapped around eachother. I rested my cheek against his chest as he rubbed circles on my lower back.

_______

Jimmy's POV

I heard giggling from the livingroom and chose not to bother Matt and Britt as I made my way to the door. I hadn't seen Ali in hours.. Well since Johnny left..

I felt bad that they fought but I didn't want to hurt them more by getting involved. I sighed sitting on the step. Zacky was grinning at me as he made his way to the door. "Hey buddy, what's the matter?"

"Nothing. I figured I should give everyone space." I shrugged wiping my hands on my shorts. They were sticky from my ice cream.

"You want to go to the beach?" He asked looking curiously at me.

"No, Britt would get mad." I said resting my forehead against my crossed arms. "She had a day planned."

"Are you sure? I don't want you to feel bad." I nodded against my arms and he sat next to me.

"It's fine." We went inside and ate bacon sandwiches while we waited for Britt and Matt but no one came in to the kitchen.

________

Britt's POV

Matt snuggled against me on the couch and I giggled as he tickled me. "I love you so much Britt." Matt kissed me..

I felt the butterflies dance around as I held him against me.. "I love you too." I said keeping him held tightly in my arms.

"Do you think Johnny and Ali will be alright?" He was frowning so I ran my hand across his cheek, my fingertips smoothing the worry away.

"I think they will work out, they love each other." I shrugged a little curious myself.

"I just wish they'd see how they are when their together, they are so happy when Johnny isn't jealous." he shrugged then grinned before kissing me.. Forgetting everything else..

_______

I sat against Johnny's chest feeling my heart race as I covered my eyes. We skipped breakfast to watch a scary movie. He laughed softly wrapping his arms around my waist.

Something I had just learned about Johnny was his love for horror movies.. I usually took a week to stop jumping after a scary movie so as a rule I avoided them but Johnny promised to stay with me if I got scared. I grinned to myself.. He wouldn't know if I lied..

I was basically sitting in his lap as the murder laughed making me jump and I gave a startled scream. "I'm here don't worry." Johnny whispered against my cheek as he kissed it. Okay so I wouldn't have to lie about being scared..

My heart was racing again only not because the bloody scene... "I know.." I whispered and he looked at me with a smug grin.

I laughed as he kissed me tossing me on my back. He leaned down kissing me.. We forgot about the violent murder on screen behind us...

________

I grinned as Johnny hugged Jimmy, I was glad they were friends again. Jimmy laughed tossing Johnny in the pool. I ran over jumping in after him.

I surfaced in front of Johnny he was laughing wiping water from his face. "I love you." I said hugging him quickly and letting our lips meet.

"I love you too." he said wiping the water from my brow.

Jimmy jumped in making water rush over us. I laughed as they splashed back and forth as Zacky did flip landing in the pool.

"You better not drink that!" Zacky warned as Jimmy went to drink the pool water.

"Why? It smells good." Jimmy frowned at the water a little freaked out I think.

"It has cleaners in it." Matt said laughing from his seat next to Britt. They were holding hands with their feet in the pool.

"Oh." he nodded dunking his head but keeping his mouth closed. After a while we tossed burgers on the grill and brought out a cooler of beer.

Syn and Gwen arrived with Brie as we ate. "Yur jus mean." Jimmy was saying with a mouth full of food.

"No I'm not, your the one who started it." Zacky said pointing to the fresh ketchup stain on his white shorts.

Johnny held my hand as we laughed. "So.. Did I hit you in the eye with a pickle?.. No!" Jimmy pouted wiping his eye.

"I said I'm sorry." Zacky said patting Jimmy's back. Johnny rubbed my hand as we ate.

"I forgive you." Jimmy said grinning. Gwen laughed as Brie slept in her arms and Syn hugged her whispering to her.

Johnny wrapped his arm around my waist as we stacked our plates together. "Want to go for a walk?"

"Yes." we left the rest to finish eating. I sighed contently as Johnny held my hand tightly. We lost track of time walking.. We were happy to just be together..