Chapter 10

Storming up the stairs slamming the bedroom door closed and locking it I rushed to the bed and jumped on top already, ready for the day to be done when it wasn't even halfway over.

Suddenly my stomach twisted and turned. I felt food rise up to my mouth, I rushed to the bathroom threw open the toilet seat and threw up.

My eyes blearily looked at the toilet, yep so done with this day. I heaved a few more times till my stomach settled I flushed the toilet grabed some mouth wash to get rid of the taste. Going back to the bed I slammed face down into the pillows and groaned the day was going from ok to worse.

I head foot steps of Ajax come to the door, some clicking of him trying to turn the door knob. He sighed in frustration of not being able to open it.

"Sophia, are you ok? I smell vomit and I don't like it." He paused waiting for me to answer. I groan again as my stomach started to twist again. I quickly rushed back to the bathroom and heaved. Of course Ajax heard, "SOPHIA! Open the door. The knob was giggled again rougher. I couldn't get it not would I have the energy to do so.

A crash sounded behind he rushed in and pulled my hair out of the way, "Shhh, your okay love." as I continued to heave.