chapter 3 quit it bulma

hey guys im so sorry for this verrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrry long chapter. i realy have no  escuse for it im just realy sorry but  lets continue alright by they this chapter is going to be short but im make on tommorow now so yea hope you enjoy.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Then...... goku questioned bulma's helping monster on what it was. Bulma looked at goku and sighed "thats not a monster silly, its a car". i jumped on it and examined "so this is a car goku's grandpa told us about them but we never seen one before... well i've never seen one before" i said then looked at goku not sure if has. Goku looked at me and shook his head "ive never seen one either" he said. then bulma looked at the both of us and said "you know for little kids you guys are very strong". Goku and i smiled, then he said,"thanks grandpa trained us to be hard as steal" i then interrupted and said "hey wait you were driving a car around right that means your apart of the city right?" bulma looked at me and said "you got it" goku smiled and said "wow how cool wanna come to our house and i"ll cook you some lunch and you can tell us more about the city your from". i smiled and said "ya, ill help goku with the cooking aswell". We both then got our fish we caught from earlier and started to drag them. Bulma then said "now hold on just one second" which did cause me to stop and look back. i wasnt sure what she was looking at but i didnt  question it i'll just ask her when we get to our place i thought. Goku then looked back and looked at her a laughed a bit. bulma looked at us and smiled "i think its best to assume we're having fish for lunch, anyway that's alright what's on the agenda." goku and i smiled and i began to say very happily "well we can eat and talk then play together". Bulma looked at us and frowned a bit she looked madish i wasnt realy sure but she said "now look if you two think we're going to do anything improper you can forget it"

        i was confused on what she meant by 'improper' i realy had no idea what  that means. i looked at goku to see him and he also looked confused. we both then said "what does improper mean?" bulma looked away and said "oh never mind" i was very confused but I just brushed it off

bulma's very short pov

i looked away and blushed "oh wow these kids are so innocent i guess his grandpa hasnt told them about that yet but they're so adorable maybe they can be a cute couple when they grow up though omg bulma no there kids but its a good ship tho!"

gokus pov

      the girl soon started laughing for some reason which was weird .¨boy some girls are very weird¨  i think y/n heard because she looked at me frowning a bit "hey im a girl goku" she said. i smiled and replied to her "you're not weird though y/n your awsome". she smiled brightly and laughed "thanks goku" she whispered. I laughed a bit and smiled "no problem y/n" i said. the girl looked at us and laughed a bit "hey lady what are ya starin?" violet asked as she seemed to notice too "huh oh nothing!" she said. boy i wonder why she kept staring very strane..............

*TO be continued

sorry guys i was gone for so long i had to delete wattpad and now im using a laptop for it. anyways ive noticed very horrible times i update how about guys tell me what day i can update, my free days are Friday, Saturday, Sunday. Hope to see you lovelies soon!