chapter 2 meeting bulma

violet/author: sorry guys for not making chapters in a long time i was kinda depressed and lonely but now i'm a little better oh and i do not own dragon ball z  or dragon ball so please enjoy my crappy chapter this is my first x reader story

Y/N POV 

Goku and I were eating some yummy apples. "mm that was good" Goku and i said in sync. we the laughed a little and threw our apples to the ground. Then two savor tooth cats got hit in the head them. they started growling at us  and then they attacked us. But Goku and i used our tails to dodge it by swinging off the tree 

"ha ha missed us!" I yelled to the savor tooth cats. Goku laughed along and we both started running away for the savor tooth cats who where chasing us. We were faster than the savor tooth cats but they still kept chasing us. Goku yelled "Catch us if you can ha ha... you're almost there". I laughed and then fell of the end of the cliff ,catching a branch while Goku did the same. I gave a giggle as the two savor tooth cats fell to the bottom where luckily was a river. but then I heard something breaking and I guess Goku saw it to because he looked at me and then we both looked up to see our branches breaking. 

"Aaaaaaaahhhhhhhh!" we yelled as we fell and dived into the water. As I got my head out of the water I yelled out  "that was fun!" and the laughed. Goku then came out of the water and laughed. our cloths where all wet and so we both headed to the closest land we found. We took off all our cloths.(yes you're completely naked along with goku but you guys are kids so nothings going to happen for the most part you guys think its normal).  i then did some tail fishing" come on you little fishies i know you guys think its giant worm". 

That's when i felt something in the water head towards my tail. I then kicked the fish and dived under water to get it. i then brought the fish to the surface and as soon as i did i saw goku had one that was just as huge as mine. i laughed "haha cool goku you got one that's just as big as mine". goku laughed to and said "sure did hey lets go home so we can cook our fish!". "okay goku but first lets put on our cloths they should be dry by now" i replied back to goku he smiled "Okay y/n". 

After goku and i were dressed up .We where heading home  to cook our fish i laughed a little and looked goku "this is going to last us till dinner huh goku". Goku laughed and nodded "it sure will y/n". i smiled until i heard something. "huh whats that noise" i said then goku looked at the direction where the noise was coming from. whatever it was it was coming towards us. i got out of the where unfortunately goku didn't and got hit be the thing. 

He was fine but the thing had a monster inside that yelled "you're alive wow!". goku was mad and yelled "you thought you finished me off well you're not getting our fish that easily you big monster!". thats when goku lifted up that object along with the monster. the monster yelled "aahhh stop it what are you doing!!". "this is for hitting me!" goku yelled back and threw the object and the monster to the ground. goku then took out his power pole and said "there that'll teach you for trying to steal our fish come at me and fight". as goku and i walked to the monster i said "huh whats wroung, dont tell me you wasted all of your power already". the monster looked at me and goku and took out something and said "not quite". goku and i got hit by something and it really did hurt. "ow holy cow! what was that!" goku and i yelled getting back up while rubbing our heads. "but you kids shouldn't be alive" said the monster. "so you thought you finished us again huh well my grandpa told me all about your evil magic and black arts well monsters its your turn!!" Goku yelled. the monster put its hands in the air and yelled "hold on im not a monster kid im a human being just like you!!". "You are really" Goku and i yelled. the person got out of that thing and said "yes, you can see for yourself cant you look i wont bite". goku backed up but i just examined her and said "a human you say" the person  replied "yes do you need to see my certificate".  "No thank you" i replied then goku came and started exam her to. "how long is this going to take" the human said " oh will you hush up" goku replied. 

after goku and i were almost done examining the person goku stopped and said "well you look human enough but you're different you're thin and scrawny."  the human smiled and said "im a girl silly, thats why im  just like your friend" the girl said. "oh you're girl like y/n, so thats what you are" goku said. while i just looked at myself and then at the lady. "oh my gosh are you saying you two have never seen another girl before" the girl i amuse whose name is bulma since her shirt says bulma said, "nope beside Goku's grandpa and him you the only human being we've seen" i said to bulma  she looked surprised but then goku said "but my grandpa told me about girls and how y/n is one he also said that if i ever meet more girls i should be as polite as i possibly can". bulma seemed to be satisfied and said "i see your grandpa must be a really wise man". "well he was he died a long time ago" i said sadly. Goku lifted up Bulma's skirt and i guess Bulma got mad and said  "shame on you what do think your doing!!". goku then looked at bulma and said " i was checking if you had a tail you know y/n and i have one". Bulma didnt seem so angry anymore "dont worry maybe it'll take you a little longer to grow your tail"i said smiling. Bulma smiled and said "im sure it'll sprout anytime now kids". then........

violet/author: yes there will be part two to this and please dont be mad that it took me so long to make this well everyone arigato for reading ill see you guys next time byeee