Welcome to the P.S.A

-UnEdited-

Chapter 1

You may think that I'm just your average normal teenage boy, but I'm not. My name is Ryan Green and I am an in-training secret spy who is working for P.S.A, which stands for, "People who are Secretly Agents". Yes, yes I know. It doesn't make sense but it does to me. I have been living under cover ever since when I was baby. My parents are also secret agents but they just recently died from a mission. No one knows how they died. There death really didn't affect me a lot though because I was trained for that. In this world, it only has to be kill or be killed.

So currently here I am sitting on a chair at a very spacious room. No one is in here besides me, and three other men that are looking at me. Hm, probably one of them are gay because the guy in the left is looking at me seductively and waving at me like a girl. Weird. I shiver at that thought.

"Agent Ryan. You may know that why you are here today. Today is the day you will finally become a full-fledge agent for P.S.A" Fuck yeah.

"But ... You have to complete this mission first." the man at the right said. "What? B-But ... But why?" I whined like a little boy. "For God sake Ryan, number one rule here in P.S.A. We do not question." The man at the center reminded me.

Ah come on! I waited for this day too long. I mumbled a bit and stared at them. "Your mission is to protect these two siblings. Their names are Alex and Delilah Robertson. Our enemy, P.E.S..." a.k.a 'People who does Evil Stuff'. Again, it doesn't make sense. " ... Wants to kidnap them for a ransom of five hundred billion dollars from their father." "Why? What does their father even do?" I asked.

The left bastard then replied, "his a huge CEO owner. They go to school at NorthBridge High..." Oh now I know where this is going. I cut off his sentence and said, "Let me guess, you want me to act as a one of those stupid normal high school boys?" "Exactly." The three of them said.

Normal. What is the definition of normal? How can you be normal? All my life I have been trained for the better or the worse but being normal is not one of them.

"So what's it gonna be Ryan?"

"Fuck yeah."

__________________________

So do you think it's a good story or not? I would really like to hear your opinions. It would help me a lot, big time.

-thanks for reading-