Chapter 7

2 Weeks Later . . . .

Princeton's POV

Charese is still with Jaden so I guessed I moved on. I mean I still like Charese but I mean I can't be stuck on her forever. I been having sex with girls here and there. But I'm not getting in a relationship with NONE!

I got dressed really quick and ran out the house. It wasn't like that I really wanted to be at school but I mean being in the house with my parents isn't fun either.

When I got to schoo l guess who I saw . . . . Charese and Jaden all hugged up. I guess they are the new school couple now. I walked passed them and rolled my eyes, Jaden saw and smirked. How great.

Ray Ray's POV

Yes, I wanted to know when Jaden was coming into town and yes, Roc does work for me. But you see little Jaden didn't leave L.A. for any reason, it was because of me.

Minnie's POV

Ray is so wonderful. I actually really do care for him but it's just that my ex came back into town and he's messing with my feelings. See, a while ago I was going with this boy named Jamal, I really loved him, well I still love him but he left town. He said it was because of his grand father but it ended up being another reason that hurted me dearly. After that happened I broke up with him even though I still loved and cared for him with all my heart. I just felt like me and Jamal wasn't going to work out.

Charese's POV

I just saw Princeton walk pass us and Jaden smirked. We was kissing so I pulled back because he did that.

Charese ; What was that for?

Jaden ; Bae, what is you talking about?

Charese ; You know DAMN well what I'm talking about Jaden!

Jaden then grabbed me by my arm and pulled me outside of the school, into his car.

Charese ; WHAT THE FLYING FUCK JADEN?!?!?

Jaden ; Look here BITCH! I'm not fucking playing with you!

Charese ; Why did you smirk at him Jaden? Is you using me or something? Huh? Is it because your jea- *GCO*

Jaden ; I'M FUCKING HERE TO PROTECT YOU GOT DAMN IT! I'M IN FUCKING TROUBLE AND SINCE EVERYBODY HERE KNOW ABOUT US THEY WILL COME AFTER YOU, OKAY?

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Author's Note

Okay , Everyone I Know That This Is Short . I Wasn't Really Going Too Update But I Was Talking To My Friend And She Was Like You Haven't Updated In So Long So I Just Updated .

I Just Didn't Want Too Keep You Guise Waiting So Long . ANYWAYS , When I Update Again It's Going Too Be A Long Chapter .

- What Is Ray Talking About ?

- Why Does Ray Know About Jaden Leaving Town ?

- Why Did Jaden Leave Town ?

- What' Trouble Is Jaden Into That He Had Too Leave Town In The First Place ?

Comment And Vote.

Thanks :)