Chapter 21

Minnie's POV

I just left the hostipal. I couldn't bare another second in there not knowing what's going on with her or her baby. Yeah, I know we haven't spoken to each other in a while but I love her. She's like my sister and it's breaks my heart knowing that she's in one of those rooms. I started to tear up a little but then I got a call from the one and only Ray Ray.

( Phone Conversation ]

Minnie ; Hey,

Ray ; Hey, Minnie.

Minnie ; Ummm, how you been?

Ray ; Fine, I was calling to see do you want to meet up with me?

Minnie ; Um, sure. Why not?

Ray ; Great, meet me at my house?

Minnie ; I'll be there in like twenty minutes.

Ray ; Aight.

( End Of Phone Conversation ]

I know that I'm still with Jamal but I honestly don't care about him right now. I'm still kind of mad at him so I'm going to do something I know that he won't like . . . going to see Ray.

Ray Ray's POV

I just got off the phone with Minnie to ask her do she want to come over my house and she said yeah. She said she'll be here in like twenty minutes. I had to kill time so I went to go and take a quick shower and then when I got out the shower, the doorbell rung. I hurried up and put on some boxers and then some basketball shorts and I went downstairs shirtless. I opened the door and saw Minnie staring at me.

Minnie ; *Staring at Ray* Oh, um, hey.

Ray ; *Chuckles* Hey, come in.

Well, this should be intersenting.

Princeton POV

Dr. ; Well, Charese is fine. The baby is fine too.

Princeton ; Can I see her?

Dr. ; Sure, follow me.

I followed the Dr. into the room that he lead me to. I saw Charese sitting in the hostipal bed and my heart broke. I had to stay strong though. We talked for a little bit until the Dr. came and said that Charese had another vistior and I had to leave because she was only allowed one vistior at a time.

Charese's POV

The Dr. told me that I had another visitor and that Princeton had to leave. When he left, I saw a person I thought I wasn't going to see for a while . . . .

.

.

.

.

.

My mother.

She came to visit me now. I thought that I wasn't going to see her for a while. I started crying and she came to hug me and she was crying too. We was crying for a while.

Mom ; Are you okay?

Charese ; Yes, I'm fine.

Mom ; The baby is okay?

Charese ; Yeah.

We talked for a while until she had to leave. I can tell she changed a lot. I wonder how long it'll be till she's able to be with me and Connie again. I love her so much and I'm happy that's she's changing for the best.

Roc's POV

I got Vicky's number from her while we was at Prodigy's house. I honestly don't know why I had to know their secret but I don't really care. I'm just looking for a good fuck real quick so I called Vicky.

( Phone Conversation ]

Vicky ; Hello?

Roc ; Hey, this Roc.

Vicky ; Oh, hey.

Roc ; Wanna meet up at my house?

Vicky ; Sure. Where you live?

Roc ; 4564 S. Northern Beach Lane.

Vicky ; I'll be there in a few.

( End Of Phone Conversation ]

A couple of minutes later Vicky made it to my house.

We talked for a while.

We cuddle of a while.

We made out for a while.

We had sex for a while.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Author's Note

Whaaaa? I Tried. I Don't Too Much Like This Chapter. I Like How I Ended It Though. Anyways, This Book Will Be Ending On Chapter 30, I Just Don't Know What Else To Do With It. I'm Not Making A Sequel To This Book But I'm Going To Be Making More Fan Fictions. & I Don't Know If That's A Real Address, I Just Put It.

Anyways, Questions . . .

- What Will Happen Between Vicky And Roc?

- Princeton And Charese? Do Y'all Want Them To Be Back Together Before This Book End? Should They Be Together By The End Of This Book?

- Minnie And Ray? Y'all Want Them Together?

Questions Will Be Answered.

Comment And Vote.

Thanks :)