Chapter 28

Roc's POV

This mother-fucking girl did not just tell me that she got fucking HIV!

Vicky ; I got HIV, I mean I had it for a while.

Roc ; You just now fucking telling me? WHAT IF I GOT HIV NOW?!?!?!

Vicky ; We always used a condom.

Roc ; A CONDOM DON'T FUCKING ALWAYS WORK.

Vicky ; I'm so sor- *GCO*

Roc ; JUST SHUT THE FUCK UP! JUST SHUT THE FUCK UP!!!

Vicky's POV

After Roc told me that, I was just sad. I never really thought about how my actions can affect other people till now, I done fucked up now.

Roc's POV

After I told that dumb ass muthafucka Vicky that I put the rest of my clothes on and then I went to the clinic to get tested out.

I had waited about thirty minutes and then I walked in the room where the doctor was at.

Dr. ; What are you here for sir?

Roc ; I want to get tested to see if I have HIV.

Dr, ; Alright, well, I'm just going to run the test on some of your blood and you'll know in a couple of hours.

Roc ; Alright.

The doctor ended up taking my blood and then I went home and waited for the doctor call me for my results.

3 Hours Later . . . .

I was watching tv and then I got the phone call I was waiting for. I answered the phone and then the doctor told me the results. She told me that . . .

I have HIV.

Jamal's POV

Fuck this shit. If I can't fucking have Minnie then there's no point of me anymore. So I put the gun up to my head, I took a breath, and I counted to three and then I . . . .

I pulled the trigger.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Author's Note

I Know That This Chapter Is Short. I Wanted To Make A Sequel To This Book But Then I'm Like That I Won't Have Nothing Really To Put Because Of All The People Dying. I'm Also Making A New Book, It'll Come Out The Same Day I Post The Last Chapter To This Book. It's A Jaden Smith Story And It's Called "Please Don't Date My Fuck Buddy", I Really Imporved On My Dialogue And Everything So I Really Think That Y'all Love That Story.

Anyways, Questionssss . . . .

- Will More People Die?

- What Is Roc About To Do Since He Got HIV?

Questions Will Be Answered.

Comment And Vote.

Thanks :)

Btw, I Know That Roc's Got His Results Faster Than Vicky. I Just Really Want To End This Books So I Can Start PDDMFB.