Chapter 9

Then she realized, someone had saved her. Whoever this person was, they used the Potronus spell and saved her. Bliss never saw this persons face. she only saw that they knelt down to pick her up and she blacked out.

For the second time, Bliss woke up in the infirmary. Before her eyes even opened she recognized the smell. The smell of medicine and warmth. When she did open her eyes, the sun was rising and orange light was shining in through the windows. Bliss sat up and supported herself with her hands. She still felt terribly weak and had a headache that pounded through her whole head. Madam Pomfrey was busy rummaging through a cabinet but when she heard Bliss sit up, Madam Pomfrey quickly shuffled over to her.

"here, take this." Madam Pomfrey said as she forcefully shoved a spoonful of a gooey substance into Bliss's mouth. Finally, after a lot of gagging, Bliss got the medicine down. Madame Pomfrey scurried away to help another student just as Bliss fell back against her pillow. She was still very weak from what happened in the forest. Suddenly memories came flooding back into Bliss's mind.

The forest. The cold. The Dementors. The Pain.

Bliss squeezed her eyes closed. But one thought came to her mind. If she got attacked by Dementors, why wasn't Madam Pomfrey freaking out? Why wasn't the whole school here asking her questions. Why wasn't Sammi or Siena here worried about her? This thought made Bliss confused and she opened her eyes again. She needed to talk to someone about this.

Bliss sat up again, slowly and shakily. Just as she swung her legs over the side of the bed, Bliss noticed something on the bedside table. A note to be precise. Bliss picked it up and held it in front of her. It took her a moment before she steadied herself enough to be able to read what it said. In messy hand writing, the piece of paper said this,

"your lucky I got there in time to save you, or you would be dead. maybe next time you should grow a brain before you decide to prance off into the Forbidden Forest."

That was all. It didn't have a signature or anything. Just those two sentences. So it did actually happen, it wasn't just a dream. And the person who wrote this note was obviously the person who saved her. Bliss made sure that Madam Pomfrey wasn't looking and she slipped out of the infirmary. The sun was all the way up now and students were walking through the halls on their way to eat breakfast. Bliss shoved the note into the pocket of her robes and made her way towards the Great Hall.