Chapter 8

she would of screamed if she wasn't so scared. every muscle in her body tensed at she stared into the black nothingness that was under the Dementors hood. 

it seemed like hours as she stared at the black figure, her eyes wide in fear and her face pale white. the coldness coursing through her blood was almost overpowered by the fear she felt. Finally she felt the pain. it was worse than she has ever felt in her life. she screamed in pain as the Dementor slowly sucked her soul out of her body. "this is it," she thought, still screaming in pain as the coldness crept deeper through her body, "im going to die here and never see my family again. i am dieing, right here right now."

The Dementor kept sucking Bliss's soul out and she became too weak to even scream anymore. 

Then the thing happened.

A bright, white, glowing light lit up the whole forest. Bliss only caught a glimpse of it, but she could of sworn that she saw... was it a cat? There was a flash and before she knew it, the Dementor was gone. disappeared. Bliss laid there, her body still numb and cold. She saw black spots dancing in her vision, but she managed to turn her head slightly just in time to see a glowing Siamese cat disappear in the air. Just after that I saw a pair of feet, standing only a few feet away and coming closer. Then she realized, someone had saved her. Whoever this person was, they used the Potronus spell and saved her.

Bliss never saw this persons face. she only saw that they knelt down to pick her up and she blacked out.

                                                                                          ******************

(( Hey im not dead! I know I haven't updated in such a long time (3 months...) and I know this is sooo short but I thought that yall would like just a little more, so this is kinda a passing chapter but its filled with action! whats going to happen next? who saved her? who is powerful enough to use the potronus spell? so many questions that will have to be answered in the next chapter!! ))