Chapter 5

KATY P.O.V

I can still feel that on dude staring at me. I rolled my eyes and looked up at him.

"What are you looking at" I asked

"At a pretty chick" he said with a smirk.

I rolled my eyes and looked back at my sketch book. Then out of nowhere, someone took my book.

"What the" I said out loud and stand up. So now everyone is staring at me.

" What are you guys looking at, turn back around and mind your own businesses," Chase said. While he took my book out of that dudes hands. Then he pointed the book to him "And you, don't touch her shit without asking." Chase hands my book back.

"Thanks" I told Chase. He gave me a nod.

I look back at the hot dude. He gave my sad face. I rolled my eyes and put my book in my book bag.

"So, are you two a thing or what?" He asked.

"No, Kat and I are only friends."Chase answered before me.

That totally didn't hurt. Hint sarcasm. Way did that hurt. I only known him for a couple of days. The time we did spend together was good. I didn't have to worry about anything. I felt.... safe. I don't know why.Yes, I feel safe around Sel, my mother, and my little sister. But, SAFE. I feels like I can trust him. Anyway.

"Okay, Are you single?" He asked me. I nodded my head. He smirks, again. How many times has he smirked already? "Really, wow. Your pretty though. But anyway, if you're bored one night or something. Call me"

"Sorry, I don't swing that way" I said with a smile

"Wait, you're a lesbian?" They both ask.

"No " with a confused look.

"But, you said you don't swing that way." Chase said.

I started laughing. They both look at each other then me then each other.

"Oh My God, y'all are too funny. That was the laugh of the my day."I said still laughing.

"So you not gay?" That dude asked.

"Nope not at all. I said I don't swing that way because I don't do one night stands and act like nothing happened the next day. Yes I may be the captain of the cheering but, I'm not a slut. Plus," I point up and down over his hot body " I rather be gay than have sex with a player like you," I said with a smile, not trying to laugh.

Chase starts laughing. And that dude was shocked. Lol.

"Oh My Fucking God, you-you-you just got your first denied, Nick. Omg" Chase said while laughing his ass off.

So that's his name, Nick. Nice name.

Nick points at me and said "I like you." He turns around looking down and shakes his head.

I glance at Chase he was smiling and shaking his head.

"What?" I asked him

He looks at me "You."

---------------------------------------------------------

There are only 30 minutes left of class. Everyone had finished and we can do whatever we want to do because Mrs.Q didn't have anything else planed. So, have my headphone and my drawing book trying to ignore everyone. But, its not working because I could still hear Chase and Nick.

"Can they get any louder" I thought to myself. I don't hear anyone else besides them. Like really. When people say dudes have a big mouth,they are the example. LOL. I grabbed my phone to turn it up more but it was all the way up. Then Chase snapped his fingers in front of me. I looked at him.