Flashback

Freddy,I'm leaving..."when I said that is seemed that his life had paused,we both just sat there in silence for the longest time before I broke that silence "Freddy,Im leaving because I was accepted to go to a once in a life time tour of London and If I say no they might give the slot away and I might never be able to go there again! So do you understand why I have to go?" I said that with fear,sadness,and loss in my voice knowing that if I do this I will leave the one I love,Freddy.

Freddys POV

"yea chica Im on my way" "good! We have a surprise here for you too! So hurry up!"  And with that chica ended the call.

Today what the 6 year anniversary of Bonnie leaving us, and this want a special occasion or anything but chica said to meet her at ther house for a surprise, and I can't let down any gift from chica, she is amazing at choosing gifts for people.

I knocked on her door 3 times before she opened the door"hey Freddy! Everyone is just down stairs!" Chica said trying to hide  a smile "you and say the rest if Bonnie's not here,you do know that right?" I ask walking inside "yea exactly!" She said running downstairs to her basement where we would all get together and watch movies,hang out, have sleep overs, a lot of memories in that room,and a lot of them with Bonnie.

When I fully walked in and chica had ran down stairs I heard something,like a electric guitar, I had to have sworn it  was "Freddy?" I was brought out of my thoughts when I heard that voice, it was "Bonnie!!!" I ran up to him and pretty much squeezed the life out of him, but he was Happy to see me too "what are you doing here?! How?! When?!" I ask him all these questions as I see him start to cry and I did too. "I missed you so much! I'm so sorry for leaving you I diddnt mean to and I ju-" I cut him off by kissing him and he gladly kissed back, then chica came up and dragged us down stairs.

When we got down there she threw us in the bed/couch next to foxy. "Freddy you need to do it."chica said staring at me, I knew what she meant, I needed to call cherry and break up with her, because if I diddnt date her she said she would literally kill me,she said that with I knife in her hand, so I kinda dated her while Bonnie was gone "  oh ok will do uhh Bonnie stay here please." I say getting up and walking upstairs to call her "hey cherry! Ily" "awwwww say it out loud I want to make it more special!"  " I'm leaving you" and with that I hung up so she couldn't say anything else until tomorrow.

"Done!" "Great now let's watch I movie!" Chica said putting in 'Not Cool'.