Chapter 9

"Hey chica off that topic...umm... Have you ever heard of this place called Fazbers Entertainment?" I ask walking into our class room "uhh, I think so... I think I've seen commercials about it... Isn't it that place with the golden bunny and bear? Yes I think so" when she finished the teacher walked in with two stacks of papers.

"Ok class since today is the last day of school and graduation is in three weeks, I have two word searches you could choose from , one with everything that web had a learned and the other with everyone's names. So when I call you please come up and grab your paper." Mr.Smith said as he started to call every one.

"Yo chica which one arenyou going to do? Im going to do the name one because I think it would be easer and I wasnt here for all the terms." "Same! Well... I was here for the terms but I think the name one would be easier."

*calls everyone*

"Ok class you can work with only one person." Mr.Smith said sitting down behind his desk as everyone got started on the word search.

*time skip*

"Ok class , its time to go, take your paper home or just throw it away when you leave." Mr.Smith said walking over to the door and opening it.

"Hey chica how far did you get?"" Oh I got HEY!!" chica as TC knocked over chicas water bottle and took her paper before she could count .

"Whaaaaaat?" TC asked innocently while her friends laughed "give chica her paper back." I say sternly. "And why should I? Little bunny" TC said mocking my ears "b-because... Because it's not nice to be rude to your sister" I say tears building up in my eyes " ugh whatever" TC says giving Chica her paper back "thank you" me and Chica say together walking out to our next classes.

~TIME SKIP TO AFTER SCHOOL~

We all meet up at the tree and I still don't know what the mark on Freddy's arm is from.

Ok A/N guys I'm sore I haven't updated in so long but I just haven't had any ideas this chapter would have been longer but I kinda told myself I would update to day if I had it finished or not sooo.... Yea....