Secrets

"Freddy what's wrong with your arm?"

Freddys POV

When he asked me that my heart sank... He then pulled away because I wasn't answering "what.did.you.do.to.your.arm?!?" He asked more angrily crossing his arms.

"I-I..."" Guys if you want me to drive you to school then I suggest getting ready and hurrying up!" Shadow yelled from the kitchen. "Yea! He's right Bonnie got to get a move on!" I say rushing up getting my clothes from my closet and running into the bathroom to change.

"Freddy!!" I could hear Bonnie yelling from the room as I ran away.

Time skip brought to you by a angry runny babbit!

When I finished in the bathroom I ran out to the car not even getting anything to eat, and hoping Bonnie forgot about earlier... Just thinking about it made me rub my arm.

"I'm here! I'm here!" I say getting in the car "hey guys remember when I said you needed to get jobs? Well I found a perfect place for you two to work! It's called Fazbears entertainment! How great it that?" Shadow said exiting the parking space and getting on the road. "So you want us to work at a place that has the same last name as me? Anyways we both have the same last name... That's kinda weird... But ok, when do we sigh up?" I ask checking my phone "uhh after school I guess.." Shadow said pulling into the school "ok well we'll check it out after school. Thanks!" I say getting out of he car and walking inside the school to my locker with Bonnie not far behind.

Bonnies POV

I'm worried about Freddy... He has cuts on his arm and dried blood on his desk at home! I need to talk to Chica about this.

"Hey Chica!" I say walking up to my locker "hey Bonnie! What did you do when you got home?" She asked finishing cleaning out her locker "slept""what?!really?!" She asked almost yelling "yep." I say starting to clean out my locker as well " oh well I thought you would at least get laid...""Chica!""what? I can dream can't I?"" I guess" I say closing my locker.