one

i know the names poll hard to pronounce so you say it [luh-nay-uh] that's the easiest way to put it loll

lenaya's pov//

i guess if you think about it i don't have any trustworthy friends in my life. i have a couple friends but none i can share my life with, nobody who will sit here with me until 3am listening to me complain about my parents or how dumb my school is. my friends are just people i hang out with at school and sometimes outside of school, but i don't tell them anything that's going on in my life it's more they tell me things that's happening in theirs. it's not that i'm secretive or anything, i just don't trust people easily even if i have known some of them since elementary school. lmao okay maybe i am just secretive.

me and my older brother were accident children in my mothers' life she had me at 21 and my brother at 16. we both have different dads that we both didn't grow up with, my 8-year-old sister was planed when my mother met her husband and my youngest brother who is 6 years old wasn't planed either. i don't have a good relationship with my mother i think she just doesn't like me tbh but its whatever. my older brother didn't have a good relationship with her either he moved out at the age 17 and was on the streets he would rather be there then with my mother, im clearly not as brave as him im a lil broke bitch and i mean my mom feeds me so im good for now.

my mother is white, since i'm light-skin growing up as a child wasn't exactly easy always being asked if i was adopted sometimes when i was at stores with my mother people wouldn't realize i was her child still don't like yeah bitch im with her im not just holding her grocries for fun tf????. i'm now a 16-year-old living in canada with no life and is failing half of her classes in school great isn't it.
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

imessage – group chat

kaylie – hoes were going to a party tn

julea – okie can i stay the night??

kaylie – ye my parents don't care

kaylie – lenaya your bitchass is coming idc you never do anything w us

lenaya- yikess i have a family thing

kaylie – stfu no you don't

lenaya – deadass. ill send pics

julea – awh next time!!

kaylie – smh you never come anywhere

lenaya – ahah i know, next one i promise

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

i really wish i was lying but sadly i wasn't, i had a family dinner to attend, if it was just me my parents and siblings i wouldn't even think about going but its with my distant family, so i don't even have a choice.

i decided i should start to get ready, so i rolled off my bed and started walking into my bathroom turning my light off and closing the door behind me. i connected my phone to my beatspill and started the shower. i scrolled through my phone finding my music app then opening it, i find my shower playlist then undress and hop in the shower.

after my shower i go to my sink washing my face then brushing my teeth and applying some product into my hair as i had already combed it out in the shower. i throw on some short shorts and a baggy t-shirt then head to my vanity, i start doing my makeup, you already know im doing a full face gotta have these family members shook. i literally take forever to do my makeup because i sit there jamming to my music the entire time but eventually i finished and heading to my closet looking through the clothes i had trying to find something that would make me look good but also somewhat appropriate for the dinner.

i decide on a maroon off the shoulder shirt w one of those built in choker thingy's and a pair of black mid-raise ripped jeans matched with a black pair of heels. i left my hair down because my curls were lookin cute, i flopped on my bed and took a couple pictures before scrolling through my social media.

---

"lenaya lets go everybody's waiting on you!" my mother yelled up the stairs.

"ive literally been ready for like an hour and you knew this, ive been waiting on yall" i say as im walking down our stairs.

my moms look me up and down then starts to put her shoes

"what??" i reply to the glare she just gave me.

"don't you think that top shows off a bit too much cleavage?"

"my entire body is covered i can't help that my boobs show a bit nobody will even notice, can we go or?"

after that my scoffed then we all headed out to the suv, i take the very back, so i can sit by myself and put my earphones i opened spotify yet again and scrolled through my music until i found something i liked clicking on it then turning the volume up all the way.

after about thirty minutes we arrived at the restaurant and all walked into spotting most of my family members at a table near the back. we walk up to them and i keep my head down while finding an open seat hoping they won't pay too much attention to me which somewhat worked because everybody's attention was on my siblings. i sat down taking one earphone out and looking at the menu trying to figure of what tf i was gonna order.

shorty after we arrived the rest of my family showed up then a waiter came to take our orders, i ordered an apple chicken pecan salad, cranberry juice and a pasta. the rest of my family ordered, and i continued my phone. i scanned the restaurant because i'm nosy like that and i stop at a table to the left of us a bit farther back, lord help me the boys at the table are fxcking gorgeous.

thanku to everybody that read if you have any suggestions just comment :)
xoxo