(PLEASE READ A/N AT END VERY IMPORTANT)

I was scrolling through my Instagram feed and I couldn't believe who I had just gotten a text from.

IMESSAGE

(519) - 789- 5651
- hey babe ;) (it's sammy)

Sheena
- how did you get my number?

Sammy Wilk
- Paris have it to me babe

Sheena
- first things first I'm NOT your babe and never will be second great that Paris gave you my number now do me a favour and lose it thanks.

Sheena's POV

I couldn't believe Paris gave Sam my number I mean he's hella hot but he's just a fuckboy and I don't have time for that right now. I already know he just wants to fuck and leave like everybody else I'd rather not get involved with that yet again... Think back I had a lot of fun tonight for my first real party I guess I had fun, I'm happy I met Paris and I got to experience something like that with her.

I plugged my phone away and set an alarm I took an Advil before getting back in bed. I laid back down in the bed unlocking my phone and checking all the sound settings making sure my alarms would go off in the morning then closed all my tabs. I put my phone away and laid down, I thought over the night while slowly drifting to sleep.

Sammy's POV
"I had seen her before it was at the restaurant with Paris, I made her follow her into the bathroom and talk to her, she was gorgeous and I needed to get to know her. Paris and her automatically became friends and that was just a bonus for me. She just keeps trying to push me away I don't understand.... I might be a fuckboy but I want then just sex from her... ya know" Sam explained to Nate.

" Are you drunk Sam?" Nate asked

" nah, why"

"cause you acting like a little bitch, she's just acting hard to get you'll get her you always do but anyways were going t one fucked in the morning get some sleep."

"well that made me feel better ( hint the sarcasm)"

Sammy slowly made his way to his room after dragging himself along the walls, he shared an apartment with Nate.

Sammy was always changing his emotions he would tell a girl he loves her then feel totally different within a matter of hours, he also had a businesses with some girls but would never have a real relationship with them. Sammy had a feeling when he saw Sheena though, she gave him a feeling he's never had and he wanted to figure out why she was so special and he would go through heaven and hell to find out.

Sheena POV
My alarm was set for 9:30 I needed sleep, I set 3 other alarms just in case I didn't wake up, I slept through them all like always, it was not until 10:30 when the sun was shining through a small crack of the curtains and I was fully awake.

I turned over grabbing my phone seeing messages from that Sammy kid from the party. I unlocked my phone starting to read them.

IMESSAGE

Sammy Wilk
-ooo feisty just how I like them

Sammy Wilk
-babygirl I know your just playing hard to get but trust me you wanna get with this lil' ma

Sammy Wilk
- it's late your probably sleeping, goodnight gorgeous text me when you wake up babygirl 😘

This little fuckboy....
I'm going to kill Paris.

I groaned while rolling out of the bed with all the covers still on. I started walking to the bathroom dropping the blankets in the middle of the floor on the way. I started the shower and undressed, half awake almost falling over for some reason I stepped in the hot shower. Instantly becoming wide awake, I did my shower routine washing my body and hair the chilling in the hot water. I was bored without music but had brought my phone into the bathroom. For once I was thinking and figured out why I paid $900 for my stupid iPhone 6S.

"HEY SIRI, PLAY SHOWER JAMS PLAYLIST"

my phone being useful for once Siri started playing my shower playlist and I continued my shower jamming.

(your welcome to all the people with IOS 9 or higher and didn't know you could set up a thing called hey Siri and just yell out hey Siri and she'll do whatever ;)))

After I'm hoping only a half and hour I got out of the shower finding towels in the bathroom closet for my hair and body. I dried myself off and walked over to the sink I brushed my teeth since I had already washed my face in the shower then heading back into the room. I walked out and went to the bag with all my stuff on it finding my outfit for the day. I picked out a pair of distressed boyfriend jeans, a maroon flowy cropped shirt and a blue long cut-out cardigan. After getting dressed I had to figure out what to do with my hair, about 7 hairstyles later I just decided to brush it out and leave it down.

I walked downstairs quietly just incase Paris was still asleep. I got to the kitchen and still haven't seen anybody so I'm guessing she's either in bed dying or still sleeping. I help myself to her fridge grabbing out yogurt and a ton of fruit. I got two bowls and started putting vanilla yogurt into them. On top of the yogurt I added cut up bananas, strawberries, blackberries, blueberries and kiwi. I looked through her fridge finding orange juice and poring it into some  glasses. After 3 minutes of figuring out how to carry it all I figured it out and slowly started walking upstairs with it all trying to spill juice all over the floors. I made it to Paris room and pushed open the door. She was still laying in bed and it was almost 12:30 so I set the food down on the bedside table and walked out of the room into the living room grabbing her beats pill. I turned it on walking back to her room and connected it to my phone. I went through my music and found Drake, I turned my volume all the way up and set the pill beside her head. I clicked on pop style and the loud music automatically waking her up and scaring the shit out of her.

(HEY GUYS I JUST FINISHED SCHOOL SO I HAVE LOTS IF FREE TIME I WROTE THIS A BIT AGO AND FIGURED ID POST IT FOR NOW IM SO SO SO SORRY I HAVEN'T BEEN UPDATING BUT ITS SUMMER SO EXPECT LOTS OF UPDATES!!!)