PLEASE READ A/N AT END 😁
Recap......
We pulled up to the house and it was massive bigger then Paris for sure there was people everywhere. Paris turned off her car engine and grabbed her wristlet I grabbed my phone and we got out of the car. We walked up to the house Paris was smiling and I was too I wasn't as nervous because I was with my new friend and I know I can do this we walked up to the big door and I took a deep breath before Paris opened the door.

My nose was filled with smells of alcohol and weed. My ears were ringing for the blasting music. There was people everywhere grinding, drinking and swapping spit.

Paris grabbed my hand and lead us to the kitchen. She grabbed two red cups and started pouring stuff into them. I wasn't sure what she even put in it but I took it and took a sip. It was fruity but sour it wasn't like alcohol I've tried before but I didn't mind. She then lead us outside to where the outdoor furniture which already had people on it but we still went over. As soon as they saw Paris they all welcomed her and one guy stood up and kissed her. I realized most of the guys sitting here were from the day I met her at the restaurant and he must have been her boyfriend.

"Alright so everybody this is my newest friend her name is Sheena" Paris told them all.

"Sheena this is Jack Johnson, Jack Glinsky, Nate Maloney, Taylor Caniff, Jade, Mya, Sammy Wilk and Madison."

"Nice to meet you all, but I'm pretty sure I'm going to forget your names SI sorry aha"  I said directing it to them all.

"that's okay lil ma" Nate said.

I wasn't used to people calling me stuff like that but I just brushed it off and sat down beside Paris they all talked while I sat there and listened. The girls were having there own chat about how there week was and I'm not really sure what the guys were talking about. Finally after awkwardly sitting outside with Paris friends one girl came and sat next to me.

"Hey I'm Jade"

"hey I'm Sheena.."

" you looked bored over here so I just figured you wanted somebody to talk to hahha."

"oh yeah I'm not used to being at party's or anything so I don't really know what to do and the only person I know here is Paris."

" well now you know me aha, wanna go dance?"

"oh uh... sure"

Me and my new friend jade started to walk towards the back doors to get back into the house to dance. We walked in and my ears started buzzing from the loud music blasting out of speakers. Jade grabbed my hand and pulled me into the crowd of dance people we started dancing together and we're just laughing and actually having fun.

The next song started to play; I know by Big Sean.

" OH MY GOD THIS IS MY FAVOURITE SONG" I yelled and at the moment dancing in the crowd I had no cares I was worry free I was having fun and it was all because of my new friend Paris.

Jades boyfriend Taylor came over and they started dancing together and I was now by myself singing and dancing to I know. As the course started and I started swaying my hips I felt a pair of hands on my hips and another body moving in perfect sync with mine.
I was freaked out at first but I didn't stop dancing I just pressed my body closer to the body behind my swaying my hips. I felt something hard on my back and then a pair of lips touch my neck softly kissing it, I turned around finally seeing who it was.