Introduction

My name is Louis Evergren. I'm a otter beastman and please don't go thinking that my favorite food is trout and that I'm on the swim team even though I am a good swimmer. I'm sixteen years old and in my junior year of high school. I have purple fur on my muzzle leading up to just behind my eyes and my mid- forehead. It also covers my whole front torso and ends at the tip of my tail so that means it does cover my restricted area. My forearms, paws, and my legs from the knee down is also purple. Everything else is sky blue. I have heterochromia, my left eye being pink and my right eye yellow, which is one of the reasons why I'm bullied.

  My parents are divorced and I'm living with my mom in a two bedroom house and it's perfect to me. She works at a decently large company as a CEO. That means we have a ton of money but she donates a good chunk of her salary to charity and other stuff to help people. I love that about her, my dad never showed any kindness to anybody.

  Oh yeah, I was going off track. I've been bullied since kindergarten because of my heterochromia and girly fur. It was always the boys that bullied me, never the girls. They all liked me because of the reasons I'm bullied. I was always invited to play hopscotch, jump rope, play tag, and even play 'House' where I was either the dad or the baby. I loved them and they loved me. The boys would say I had cooties or that I was always going to be icky because I always would get touched by girls.

  One day in sixth grade, I was invited to my first sleepover at a girl's house named Cynthia. I begged my dad but he said he wanted me to hang out with boys because I was already 'fruity' looking enough. My mom let me go after a pretty heated argument with my dad. Cynthia invited three other girls and we changed into our pjs. We did all sorts of things that girls would do like talk about boys (my favorite subject), watch scary movies( they all clung on to me the whole time), and things that you wouldn't do in a boy sleepover. From that point on, girls began inviting me to their house for a sleepover and boys began to stop bullying me and started asking me about what happens in the no-boys-allowed zone.

  But there were still five boys that bullied me. Max, Jason, Jacob, Trey, and Cody. They were relentless. Well, except for one boy. Every day they would come after me or chase me down. It got so bad that I got severely depressed when I was 13 and got ahold of my dad's gun. The gun jammed and just then my mom found me and yanked the pistol out of my hand. I was put on suicide watch and prescribed antidepressants. Luckily within a couple of months I managed to return to the happy otter I am today. Thing was is that my dad told my mom that she should have let me try again since he knew my secret. That was when my mom filed the papers for the divorce. I was relieved to see my dad haul his bags into his truck and drive away, never to be heard of again.

  Now on to the real story.