Chapter 3

I munched on the crispy bacon while I chose something to watch on TV. The others had undressed to either without a shirt on and/or no pants on. I felt like I was in a all-you-can-handle buffet so I got a few blankets and tossed them to the shirtless and/or pantless hunks.
Max had muscular arms and chest. He surprisingly had no abs, considering he was the leader. Jacob had the same build, but had a faint outline of an eight-pack of abs. Trey had a bodybuilder body and he had a six-pack nicely sculpted on his stomach. Jason was slightly more muscular than Max and Jacob, with a four-pack aswell shaped nicely onto his body. Coby was interesting. He had a nice, round tummy and arms that looked like they could benchpress 200 pounds. He was solid, but pretty huggable. He was a 'bear' in traning!

"Do you guys wanna watch something with gore?" I asked.

"Sure..."

"Alright, I'm down."

"No!" Coby screamed. We all looked at him, hugging a pillow. "I don't like stuff with blood and stuff similar to that."

"It's okay Coby. Remember, it's fake so it's just a bunch of corn syrup and food coloring. As for the flesh, you'll have to ask the artists that helped with the movie." I said chosing the movie. I sat down next to Coby after getting another piece of pizza. The movie was cheesy with the usual dumb characters checking that weird noise in the basement with no weapons after hearing on the TV that a lunatic had just escaped the local insane asylum. And the acting was horrible, just putting that in there.

"See? It's not that bad dude!" Max told Coby as he covered his eyes with the pillow. He was trying to show him how bad the actors were and how the lunatic obviously had a rubber blade on the chainsaw in his paws.

"I'm not looking until it's over!" Coby cried out.

"Come on, it's obvious that he's has a rubber blade! See? The chains aren't even moving!" Jason said, yanking the pillow out of his paws. Coby just shut his eyes.

I went behind the couch and creeped up. I squeezed the sides of his stomach and yelled, "I'm gonna kill you!"

Coby screeched and looked behind himself. He immediately went to angry face and charged after me. I was faster than him and we began to run all throughout the house. We stopped eventually since I turned around to jump onto him.

"Louis?" He muffled.

"Yeah?"

"An hour ago you were scared of us. But now, you're acting like we've been friends for years now. Why?" He asked, my stomach still on his face.

"I know that you guys did it as a way to show everyone your dominance. And I know that you were just following that thing in elementary school where if a person teases you or does something like that, it means they like you. And from your guy's confessions, you didn't mean it."

"Oh, okay. Can you move please?"

"Okay." I said before someone slapped my butt.

"Hey! First Coby gets your number and now he gets to suck your dick!? Coby move, I wanna get some of that lolly!" Trey said, lifting me up so he was face to face with my crotch and I was facing his, barely since he was pretty large.

"Trey, what are you dommf!" I tried saying before he pushed both my face into his tented underwear and his into my rising branch. I admit, I was a little eager to see what was behind the thin cloth. But, I was not a little slut so I pushed myself off and ran to my bedroom.

"Louis, not fair! Come out!" Trey said through the door.

"Hold on! I'm getting my phone and I don't need someone looking over my shoulder!"